Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  54
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2018 Run for the Stanley Cup...

they had to win that one and I'm sure glad they did cause I don't know what we'd be doing if we lost.

Going back to what someone said before, a few lucky bounces and goal posts as well.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    they had to win that one and I'm sure glad they did cause I don't know what we'd be doing if we lost.
    I don't know what you'd be doing, but I'm sure they'd be doing a lot of golfing.

Great game.

I missed a good game eh did Palmateer play

thank god this series will be over in 5 games.....feel bad for the people that actually pay money to go to watch them play or stand out in the freezing cold for 2.5hrs expecting them to win in the playoffs....Toronto Maple Leafs are a complete JOKE!!! and the joke is on the fans.

put the cd in the cd player pick the worst song and the repeat all button.....thats the Leafs!

55 HD
    I thought they played a good game, they just didn't win. But I'm not going to rip them a new ass hole. I'm a fan of all teams and the sport from my living room as I won't pay the price for any sporting event. JMO

i dunno, id say they have been ripping us a new azzhole for 51 years.....51 years of not even a single game in a stanley cup final, decades of people born from the 70's to the 2010's have zero hint or even a sniff of any kinda playoff success.....best they could do in this city since 1967 in any single playoff run is win 11 games.....ive said it about past regimes and ill say it about this one....this coach, this management, these players will not be the ones to bring a stanley cup to Toronto.....in fact i dont think the right combo of the above even exists, i believe the Leafs will not win a cup in my lifetime...im in my mid 40's and if i can get to the mid 70's i still think they will be lowering my casket into the ground sometime in and around the year 2048 without a Leafs Stanley Cup.....its just the Toronto way!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    i dunno, id say they have been ripping us a new azzhole for 51 years.....51 years of not even a single game in a stanley cup final, decades of people born from the 70's to the 2010's have zero hint or even a sniff of any kinda playoff success.....best they could do in this city since 1967 in any single playoff run is win 11 games.....ive said it about past regimes and ill say it about this one....this coach, this management, these players will not be the ones to bring a stanley cup to Toronto.....in fact i dont think the right combo of the above even exists, i believe the Leafs will not win a cup in my lifetime...im in my mid 40's and if i can get to the mid 70's i still think they will be lowering my casket into the ground sometime in and around the year 2048 without a Leafs Stanley Cup.....its just the Toronto way!
    gettyimages-168684217.jpg

Heinz, you are just cheering for the wrong team!
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

Not sure how many years it's been so far, but Shanny and Babcock are top shelf resources, the results are still just not there yet.

Must be frustrating..........Toronto has to make way deeper changes I would think.

or.....they could surprise us all and win the next three straight with two on the road.

Toronto has not looked like the team that played Washington in the play offs last year this team looks like it's out of steam and the Kadri suspension didn't help them one bit. Love the Leafs but can't see them beating Boston this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Not sure how many years it's been so far, but Shanny and Babcock are top shelf resources, the results are still just not there yet.

Must be frustrating..........Toronto has to make way deeper changes I would think.

or.....they could surprise us all and win the next three straight with two on the road.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store