Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  54
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2018 Run for the Stanley Cup...

Leafs never surprise me, i expect them to lose and they always do.....a surprise would be them actually doing something like win a playoff series or two.....all this past season did was give all Toronto fans a false sense that the Leafs improved and are better then they truly are, i judge a team by how they can crank it up come playoff time....i question what they actually learned last season vs Washington because they came out with zero jam in the first 2 games this year...who do we blame for that? coach? i mean this guy is suppose to be the second coming of Scotty Bowman but didnt have them ready to play when the puck dropped in game 1.....i dont see much to be proud of in Leafs land, who actually cares if they had a record season if it means they are golfing a week later....in my book its the same ol same ol year after year decade after decade.....lots of promises with no results!!!

Season had me thinking (ok hoping) tides of change had finally arrived, all for not.

55 HD
    Thanks to the Boy's in Blue. Bring it home for Monday we want to see more.

It was a nail biter of a game in the third period...damn. But they won and that is all that matters.

Go Leafs Go!!!

Lets see if they can force it to a game seven and get that prior game 7 monkey off there back......if they want to say they made progress this year then they need to find a way to win this series....anything less then them coming back and winning the series is a fail in my book....instead of finding a way to lose id like them to change and find a way to win....likely a pipe dream, thats why i bet on the Bruins to win this series.

55 HD
    Well lets not stop cheering on the Boy's in Blue........Here we go with game 7. I see Heinz is getting a little softer in his post now. lol.... The way BOTH teams are playing they are equally matched IMO. I won't be surprised either way but would like to see more hockey this year from the Leaf's. GO LEAF'S GO

Man oh man did they ever get it done.

GO LEAFS GO!