Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  54
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2018 Run for the Stanley Cup...

Gardiner cost them 4 goals out of 6 by his shit play, maybe 5 for all I know as I shut it off when it was 6-4. He should have sat after the 1st
    Last edited by USAWIT2; 04-26-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Gardiner cost them 4 goals out of 6 by his shit play, maybe 5 for all I know as I shot it off when it was 6-4. He should have sat after the 1st
    Yup ^^^

Off my meds again
    One positive. Golf season is just around the corner.

I want the Leafs to carry my coffin when I die.....they can let me down one last time!!!

55 HD
    Was a good season to watch I have to admit. But playoff time is not their game yet. We know it could have gone either way last night as this was evident through most of the game. Third period was a big disappointment and as mentioned above Gardiner was stiff out there and should have been sat.

Did I mention, GO BRUINS!!!

WTF
    disappointed in the finish...but if it means the Leafs build an even better team then bring it on

our elite young superstars were fucking man-handled, beaten up and pretty much non-existent in this series

it's a wake-up call on how the likes of Matthews, Marner and Nylander train in the off season....aka....put on some fucking beef and learn to throw punches

seems there's two sets of rules and two seasons in the NHL

1) reg season - goon hockey outlawed and let the elite not even suffer a slash
    2) post season - old school goon hockey and hope you survive

imo....Babcock put an Olympic winning Hockey team on the ice....and we were beat right the fuck up by a bunch of goons

special mention to Brad Marchand.....a punk just begging for 240lbs of raging karma...and I can't wait for that to happen

my 2 angry cents

Completely agree with above. NHL Playoff hockey favours goon teams like the Bruins and penalizes teams that play actual hockey. After 7 games it looked like the Leafs were finally starting to play a little dirty, but the Bruins owned them at that for the first 6.

The 2018/19 Leafs Playoff thread will end the same way...IN FAILURE!

nothing will change in Leafs land, the record has been skipping in the same basic spot for 51 years, what makes anyone think its about to change....different names on Jerseys, Different coaches, Different management...all with the next 5 year plan, the last 10 versions of the 5 year plan have failed and the current regime is well on the way with its 8 million dollar a year coach to doing exactly the same thing....i give this current clan another 2-3 years before they too will throw in the towel and get outta dodge or be axed for continuous FAILURE!...

just some food for thought....in 51 years the deepest single playoff run only resulted in 11 wins....5 shy of winning a Stanley Cup, next best being a pair of 10 game winners....so in 51 seasons since the last cup in 1967 and 51 different teams iced there were 3 half decent playoff runs.....make it 4 if you count the 1977-78 Leafs that beat the Islanders and then got slaughtered by the Canadians in the Semi Final 4 straight....so with that being said I personally look at the teams history and know that its a pipe dream to think in the post 6 team League era of today the Leafs have any chance of winning a Stanley Cup or even qualifying to play in one....

55 HD
    ^^^^ you thrive on negativity man. Go have some fun. lol