Thanks for your help Rick and fellows.

So I got all the MM stuff for the front and #275 springs. Now for the IRS install (from a 03 Termi). So far, it's suggested to get the full tilt boogie bushing kit and a means to strengthen the diff cover. Now a few questions or comments.

- I don't want to install this and get massif wheel-hop lol I'm hoping the bushings will help. I do like to act stupid (in Mexico) in this car.

- Is the steeda reinforcement enough to strengthen the diff? I don't think I'm producing enough power to really hurt anything (maybe 320-350 at the motor, TOPS) and won't be using any sticky tires.

- I can simply use the fox yoke in the diff so I can keep my alu. drive shaft untouched?

- I got the MM coilover kit (thanks Rick) but still a tad unsure about spring rate to get. It's a fox which probably weighs around 3000 pounds or less (factory delete car and alu heads and such). Not a drag race car at all, spirited driving and hopefully start taking it to road course events. So I need it to be somewhat usable on bumpy roads.

- I got to reinforce the strut towers in back with some custom bracing, looking forward to that should be fun.

- Where can I find Cobra tails? It seems I need to buy the full cat-back to gain access to the tails which sucks.