Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You can guarantee this got old Orville's attention.

You can guarantee this got old Orville's attention.

Ontario's Progressive Conservatives said Tuesday they'll order an outside audit of the government's spending if elected to office in June.
    Tory Leader Doug Ford said he doesn't trust the governing Liberals' spending or accounting practices and wants an independent analysis of the province's finances, which would be released publicly.
    Ford has previously mentioned the possibility of an audit when questioned on his decision not to present a fully costed platform before the spring election.

"We're going to restore responsibility, accountability, and trust in government," he said. "Ontario deserves answers about how big (Premier) Kathleen Wynne's mess really is."
    The Tories have consistently accused the Liberals of reckless spending and pointed Tuesday to the government's decision to plunge the province back into deficit instead of balancing the books as promised.

stangstevers
    I still think that woman (or whatever it is) is going to win another term... I don't have much faith in this province. Also, the liberal social media workforce is working overtime and the things that are being said are somewhat disturbing. I am hoping people don't fall for it but, unless the hired propagandists are talking with each other, the outlook doesn't seem all too good in the millennial and some gen X demographics.

Not just the social media but the mainstream media as well is pushing the evil Doug Ford as bad as Donald Trump.

Sad thing is the general population. Dosnt bother to correctly inform themselves on issues.
    They see one meme and their mind is made up.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I still think that woman (or whatever it is) is going to win another term... I don't have much faith in this province. Also, the liberal social media workforce is working overtime and the things that are being said are somewhat disturbing. I am hoping people don't fall for it but, unless the hired propagandists are talking with each other, the outlook doesn't seem all too good in the millennial and some gen X demographics.
    The world would be better off if the millennials all accidentally overdosed on Tide Pods or choked on the condoms they're snorting.

It comes down to me, you and everyone around us pouring out the Liberal cool aid n kicking them to the curb. It really is as easy as that.