Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hope they win 1000 times what they are suing for.

Cool Hope they win 1000 times what they are suing for.

The families of two children killed at the 2012 school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut filed suits against conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Tuesday. The families are seeking more than $1 million for defamation, relating to Jones' repeated claims on his widely popular radio show that the shooting was staged in order for left-wing politicians to push gun control laws.
    "This heartless and vile act of defamation reignited the Sandy Hook 'false flag' conspiracy and tore open the emotional wounds that [the family] has tried so desperately to heal," the lawsuit for the family of deceased 6-year-old Jesse Heslin said.
    Another, brought by the family of Noah Pozner, also 6 at the time, read: "Our clients have been tormented for five years by Mr. Jones' ghoulish accusations that they are actors who faked their children's deaths as part of a fraud on the American people. Enough is enough."
    The charges relate to Jones' use of his Infowars radio program to continuously push the theory that the Sandy Hook shootings did not occur, even going so far as to say interviews with Pozner's mother had been doctored, and that she was lying about her son's death.
    Both lawsuits allege that Jones' actions have inspired others to make death threats against their families.
    Heslin and Pozner were two of the 20 children and six adults killed by Adam Lanza on December 14, 2012.

Damn straight! I agree!

Couldn’t agree more. What a scumbag

Club Supporter
    You mean this guy isn't batshit crazy? And to think some folks take him seriously.....

It’s gotta be an act, doesn’t it?
    What I don’t understand are the followers. Who seriously listens to this baffoon?

It’s sad that he spreads this nonesense and his army of retards have threatened the families of Sandy Hook victims. I hope they win their case and bankrupt this con man right off the air.

Conspiracy theorists drive me up the wall. Ugghh. [RANT/OFF]
    -Don____________

We need a more defined line between free speech and spewing venom.
    These poor people have already endured any parents worst nightmare without this guy and his mouth forcing them to relive it again and again.

stangstevers
    Damn! What an opportunistic piece of shit! Hope he gets a lesson, a hard one.

Free speech is needed but also need a lot more investment in mental health awareness and treatment.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. To me, comes down to old fashioned right vs wrong.

We are already there in Canada.

Have you not been condemned and denounced for having a different view?

No such thing as free speech anymore.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    It’s gotta be an act, doesn’t it?
    What I don’t understand are the followers. Who seriously listens to this baffoon?

It’s sad that he spreads this nonesense and his army of retards have threatened the families of Sandy Hook victims. I hope they win their case and bankrupt this con man right off the air.

Conspiracy theorists drive me up the wall. Ugghh. [RANT/OFF]
    In the divorce proceedings his wife has also said it's an act (but she did claim he's violent) but people still believe the bullshit.