Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hope they win 1000 times what they are suing for.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    It’s gotta be an act, doesn’t it?
    What I don’t understand are the followers. Who seriously listens to this baffoon?

It’s sad that he spreads this nonesense and his army of retards have threatened the families of Sandy Hook victims. I hope they win their case and bankrupt this con man right off the air.

Conspiracy theorists drive me up the wall. Ugghh. [RANT/OFF]
    We need to carefully discern between fact and fiction. Albeit, Alex Jones is an animated speaker and much of his popularity is attributed to his verbal tongue lashings, which he over embellishes. I think most would agree that hes an over actor. Nonetheless, there is some form of evidence, for the main subject points which he discusses on his shows. I'm by no means an Alex Jones supporter with respects to the Sandy Hooks shooting, however with respects to other topics, I'm not sure if there's definitive proof one way or the other.

Calling people "army of retards", is no different than Hillary calling Trump supporters "deplorables". Furthermore, finding a video with the title "Top 10 ridiculous Alex Jones moments" shows extreme bias. As a viewer, one needs to search out everything, whether you agree with the person or not, and base your own opinions on the information/facts that cross your path.
    Alex mentioned topics which many other people have been talking about for some time, only difference is, he puts the "InfoWars" spin on it, and yet some people call it "tinfoil hat conspiracy". Did you know that, Obama, months before he left office, stated that Nasa now has the technology to venture through the Van Allen belts. Nasa spokesperson reiterated the same thing. Only difference was, he said "we had the technology but lost it, but now we have it again." Is this not odd to anyone else? Didn't we need to go through the Vanallen belt in order to get to the moon?

Alex Jones and many other people, myself included, are starting to question everything. This does not make me a "retard" or a "deplorable" or a "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist". It does however make me a truth seeker, and allows me the freedom to base my own opinion, after distinguishing between fact and fiction and not, following the masses or the propaganda spewed out by the mainstream media.
    Freedom of speech is a right. If you do not agree with me, that is your right. But if we continued to condemn people who have different believes, opinions, ideas, dare I say"conspiracies", and we begin to shut them up, or sue for everything which offends us....then we will be heading down a slippery slope. If this continues, we will have CNN, MSNBC, Facebook and other media outlets, telling us what to think, what is right, what is acceptable and what isn't.

1 Corinthians 3:18
    “Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.”
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by TZWILD View Post
    Is this not odd to anyone else? Didn't we need to go through the Vanallen belt in order to get to the moon?
    Oh that one is a classic! The faked moon landing conspiracy!
    The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners. The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, and only passed through the thinner areas of the outer belts.

Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_...radiation_belt

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/f...I_Problem7.pdf
    -Don____________

Cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade themselves that no conflict really exists; reconcile the differences; or resort to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in their conceptions of the world and of themselves. The concept was developed in the 1950s by American psychologist Leon Festinger and became a major point of discussion and research.

ENJOY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TZWILD
    he said "we had the technology but lost it, but now we have it again."
    Perhaps it’s metal conflict, but those out of context quotes are referring to the fact that we don’t currently have the technology, i.e. a rocket, capable of going to the moon. There hasn’t been a rocket quite like the Saturn V since the Apollo missions until just recently with the development of the BFR. We haven’t “lost” the technology, we just don’t currently have it. The quote would be more accurately stated as: “we had the capability but lost it, but now we have it again."

I would honestly, sincerely, appreciate it if you point me in the direction of the actual NASA article (not some YouTube video) stating that astronauts can not physically travel beyond low earth orbit. The NASA link I provided had calculations showing the radiation dosage during a trip through the belt as very low risk.
    -Don____________

Hey brother,

I think we've gotten a bit of course from the original thread topic. The truth be known, I don't usually respond to any threads, whether I agree with them or not. Heck, just look at our avatars and see the difference between post counts.

Today, something compelled me to attempt to either, set the record straight, or for nothing else, voice my opinion. All I was trying to do was stay on the theme, all the while making other viewers aware that people can have different opinions, without being ridiculed and called a conspiracy theorist.

It just so happened that I picked the topic of Moon Landings. I could have easily said Pizzagate, 9/11, Uranium One, JFK, Stormy Daniels, Las Vegas shooting, Werner Vonbraun and tombstone, Operation High jump, Operation fishbowl, Operation Domenic, Nephilium, Georgia Guidestones, Russian collusion, Denver Airport, Revelations 12 sign etc. The result would have been the same.

Please don't take any offence to this, but it is not my job to point you, or anyone else, in any direction. It is however, your job to discern and siphon through the information and hold fast to that which is truth. Perhaps there's another thread that would be better suited for us, but for now....

My apologies in advance to the original poster, I believe it was ZR.

Cheers,

Joseph Rodrigues

Fair enough, I can appreciate that. I was sincere about the request for the credible information link because space fascinates me. But we can disagree on what constitutes credible information.

I have three triggers: 9/11, flat earth, and the moon landing.

Now back to discussing the Alex Jones court case.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Fair enough, I can appreciate that. I was sincere about the request for the credible information link because space fascinates me. But we can disagree on what constitutes credible information.

I have three triggers: 9/11, flat earth, and the moon landing.

Now back to discussing the Alex Jones court case.
    The moon is flat, not the earth - they all have it wrong.