Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
It’s gotta be an act, doesn’t it?
What I don’t understand are the followers. Who seriously listens to this baffoon?

It’s sad that he spreads this nonesense and his army of retards have threatened the families of Sandy Hook victims. I hope they win their case and bankrupt this con man right off the air.

Conspiracy theorists drive me up the wall. Ugghh. [RANT/OFF]
We need to carefully discern between fact and fiction. Albeit, Alex Jones is an animated speaker and much of his popularity is attributed to his verbal tongue lashings, which he over embellishes. I think most would agree that hes an over actor. Nonetheless, there is some form of evidence, for the main subject points which he discusses on his shows. I'm by no means an Alex Jones supporter with respects to the Sandy Hooks shooting, however with respects to other topics, I'm not sure if there's definitive proof one way or the other.

Calling people "army of retards", is no different than Hillary calling Trump supporters "deplorables". Furthermore, finding a video with the title "Top 10 ridiculous Alex Jones moments" shows extreme bias. As a viewer, one needs to search out everything, whether you agree with the person or not, and base your own opinions on the information/facts that cross your path.
Alex mentioned topics which many other people have been talking about for some time, only difference is, he puts the "InfoWars" spin on it, and yet some people call it "tinfoil hat conspiracy". Did you know that, Obama, months before he left office, stated that Nasa now has the technology to venture through the Van Allen belts. Nasa spokesperson reiterated the same thing. Only difference was, he said "we had the technology but lost it, but now we have it again." Is this not odd to anyone else? Didn't we need to go through the Vanallen belt in order to get to the moon?

Alex Jones and many other people, myself included, are starting to question everything. This does not make me a "retard" or a "deplorable" or a "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist". It does however make me a truth seeker, and allows me the freedom to base my own opinion, after distinguishing between fact and fiction and not, following the masses or the propaganda spewed out by the mainstream media.
Freedom of speech is a right. If you do not agree with me, that is your right. But if we continued to condemn people who have different believes, opinions, ideas, dare I say"conspiracies", and we begin to shut them up, or sue for everything which offends us....then we will be heading down a slippery slope. If this continues, we will have CNN, MSNBC, Facebook and other media outlets, telling us what to think, what is right, what is acceptable and what isn't.

1 Corinthians 3:18
“Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.”