Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hope they win 1000 times what they are suing for.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    ...but people still believe the bullshit.
    You mean like right-wing Stephen Colbert on the Colbert Report? LOL
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Actually I'd claim the opposite as far as this board goes. My views and opinions aren't popular here, I have not been stifled.

Out in the real world my sense is conservative views are kept in the closet for the most part. Myself I am somewhat guarded although I do express my views to lefties who I view as intelligent enough to listen to an alternative view point and possibly consider the implications. So far I don't run across too many of these rare lefties
    I agree....as far as my oppinions go, ive voiced some of them and recieved minimal flack about them on here. Out in society i think people are too stupid to listen to more than one idea at a time....so they pick the idea that everybody else seems to be supporting and they go with that. Freedom of speech only helps those with enough brains in thier heads to come up with an argument opposing what the rest of the sheep in society believe and mactually is an argument that holds water and pisses the sheep off because they cant wrap thier heads around anything other than what the Zionist media leaders are telling them is right or wrong at that particular time.

That guy has a right to express his oppinion....even if it is fucking retarded. I dont know about suing him for it tho....it just seems like another case of Americans taking anyone and anything to the courts that they possibly can to try and get a dollar. No diffefent than suing McDonalds for "making you fat" or suing Tim Hortons for coffee thats too hot.....get a fucking life!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    You mean like right-wing Stephen Colbert on the Colbert Report? LOL
    Yup - some folks still believe that was real.

Club Supporter
    still not defending Alex Jones, but I would't consider a divorcing spouse to be unbiased.

I do watch the occasional Paul Joseph Watson video, who has some affiliation with InfoWars. He doesn't seem deranged and appears to make good points.
    Agreed, have to take a divorcing spouse with a grain of salt but who better to know that is an act (public vs private persona). However, considering she may want alimony or child support from the divorce settlement, I would assume she's smart enough to not kill the proverbial golden goose via an unnecessary scorched earth approach. She may take that risk on the other hand, if there was violence involved (as alleged) in an attempt to sever quickly.

Club Supporter
    you ever been divorced?

Twice for me and scorched earth is my experience, emotion versus logic.
    Not so far but I think I read that Infowars revenue (mostly advertising and sales of supplements, ED pills, and disaster preparedness products) was around $45MM so if she's smart (or has a smart lawyer), scorched earth wouldn't be the strategy to go with.

...so if she's smart (or has a smart lawyer),....
    Is it Michael Cohen?
    Please please please let it be Michael Cohen
    -Don____________

Is it Michael Cohen?
    It’s not. The left and CNN are already calling for the other clients of Michael Cohen to be fired from their jobs for having an evil lawyer who works for evil Trump.

Randall Wilhite.
    It would have been much much funnier if it was Michael Cohen.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Is it Michael Cohen?
    I believe they are saying Cohen only had 3 clients currently (based on the documents released via the court proceeding earlier in the week). Two of whom seemed to need specific services he offers. Not sure about the 3rd client's needs but there's a pattern to the services offered to the other 2 clients....apparently.

I believe they are saying Cohen only had 3 clients currently (based on the documents released via the court proceeding earlier in the week). Two of whom seemed to need specific services he offers. Not sure about the 3rd client's needs but there's a pattern to the services offered to the other 2 clients....apparently.
    the third client is a fox news reporter. so of course the left is trying to tear him apart including calling for his firing because apparently they feel he should have made it known that he once used trumps lawyer for real estate advice

but no this is all normal no bias at all.