Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  38
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thread topics

That is all.

stangstevers
    what? why take it so serious...

You know part of my job is to facilitate meetings... with the execs sitting in a room, you'd think a 2 hour meeting would cost the company at least 3500 in time and you have millions of dollars of projects being talked about with much needed action items... you'd think it would be easy to stay on topic. It's very difficult to facilitate meetings and keep things on track. Like this one time I was walking the dog and then I saw a road sign that made me laugh I can't remember what it was but it was a sunny day outside. I like clouds, not the rainy ones but the puffy ones. I don't like the stupid geese chasing me though, man I'm hungry... who likes bacon?

And this sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    what? why take it so serious...

You know part of my job is to facilitate meetings... with the execs sitting in a room, you'd think a 2 hour meeting would cost the company at least 3500 in time and you have millions of dollars of projects being talked about with much needed action items... you'd think it would be easy to stay on topic. It's very difficult to facilitate meetings and keep things on track. Like this one time I was walking the dog and then I saw a road sign that made me laugh I can't remember what it was but it was a sunny day outside. I like clouds, not the rainy ones but the puffy ones. I don't like the stupid geese chasing me though, man I'm hungry... who likes bacon?
    seems to be only an issue when threads go off topic in a certain direction.

I don't always agree with the things being said but it allows for a conversation
    unless your constantly censored

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    And this sums it up.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    seems to be only an issue when threads go off topic in a certain direction.

I don't always agree with the things being said but it allows for a conversation
    unless your constantly censored
    What I find bad about censoring is it protects assholes more than the ones who could get hurt feelings over words. Let jerks be jerks and avoid them in general. It also helps people to think "shit, I wrote that..." and then change personality. I know because I say some wicked stupid things a lot LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    What I find bad about censoring is it protects assholes more than the ones who could get hurt feelings over words. Let jerks be jerks and avoid them in general. It also helps people to think "shit, I wrote that..." and then change personality. I know because I say some wicked stupid things a lot LOL
    Agreed. It’s not in common for someone to have a viewpoint. That when challenged (in an intellectual way) causes them to rethink, reaserch and possibly change their ideas.

By shunning the conversation your not helping anyone.

I have no comment...LOL

Since we are on the topic, any thoughts about HAARP?

^this death ray is located just south of Trenton in case anybody is interested.
    Last edited by RedSN; 04-21-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Since we are on the topic, any thoughts about HAARP?

^this death ray is located just south of Trenton in case anybody is interested.
    Is that a brain wash machine?

What’s it do?