Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Who is going to start their spring cleaning on their cars?

Who is going to start their spring cleaning on their cars?

So who is going to start their spring cleaning for their cars? Here are tips from my friends at Autogeek.

When you love your car as much as we do, you find yourself preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. For those that live up North, the winter months can be the worst. Not only is your car being subjected to extreme weather conditions, you also have to deal with the road salt, mud, ice, and snow being slung all over your paint. You can protect with layers of wax, waterless washes every few days, and a paint coating here or there, but try as you might, you just can't keep your paint clean for 3 months out of the year. Just when you think you can't stand it anymore, spring comes - and with it, a whole new detailing routine.
    We all know about spring cleaning for your house, but what about spring cleaning for your car? Paint, glass, wheels, trim, engine, interior, etc. all of it needs to be cleaned when spring rolls around. Once you've thoroughly spring cleaned your vehicle after the winter months, the rest is just maintenance! Here's what we recommend starting with:
    https://www.autogeek.net/spring-car-care.html

Me................... I know a guy.

Still way too early for me... Once the street sweepers are out, that's my green light!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Me................... I know a guy.
    Who would that be I wonder; Stay tuned for my Spring Specials coming up and Ceramic Coating Installations and writeups!