Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  107
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Spring Track Day discussion thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Your old rims and tires had a blast!
    That's what I like to hear !!!!

Wanted to be there but some critical things are gong on at work that required my attention. Next one for sure.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Club Supporter
    Boo boo on my part - looked at the weather forecast at 1:00am and saw it still called for rain, and decided to go into the office instead. Looking out the windows mid morning to see the sun shining...argh!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Boo boo on my part - looked at the weather forecast at 1:00am and saw it still called for rain, and decided to go into the office instead. Looking out the windows mid morning to see the sun shining...argh!
    I was wondering Richard what happened Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I was wondering Richard what happened Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even on my drive to work I was torn about turning around and heading back home to change and head to TMP but...didn't, and realized as the day progressed that I had made a big mistake.

My sincere thanks to Joe and everyone at DaSilva Racing for making this happen, what an awesome day. Chris and the crew from Blackstock Ford, OMG I had fun in the 2018 GT and the Venom edition, you guys rock. To anyone that hasn't driven one, the '18 GT auto is one of the most impressive cars I've even driven, do yourself a solid and get out in one for a test drive.
    Equally cool seeing so many familiar faces plus nice to see a good bunch of new ones. One of those events where everyone goes home with a perma grin.
    Rosco, thanks again for giving up so much of your seat time to look after the flagging duties, job well done Mr, great piloting of the Cobra as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    It's like TMP has it's own unique weather. Just like yesterday, raining part way there and arrived to a wet track. Steady winds saw it dry pretty quickly (although first session was a lil greasy, LOL) track temps came up and we had a fantastic time. Just started to spit rain again as we were loading up to head out but never amounted to anything.
    Sausage spot on the way home, place has to be experienced, damm they are good.
    Uli and the folks at TMP went out of their way to make the day just that much better.

rioredsvt
    Just wanted to add my 2cents, went to track yesterday for the first time and totally enjoyed myself. I wanted to thank Joe and his crew, rick, ross, Stephen for all their hard work putting this event together. thanks to Jim for the ride and frank for finally convincing me to run the cobra, I had a blast