Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Van strikes as many as 10 pedestrians

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Well, if this is at all accurate, the answer may astonish you...

Wait, fucking 4chan incel bullshit?

Revise my earlier thoughts, put one between his eyes and throw him in a dumpster.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Wait, fucking 4chan incel bullshit?

Revise my earlier thoughts, put one between his eyes and throw him in a dumpster.
    Hadn't heard of "incel" before - not sure if it's a subset of the MGTOW movement.

There was also some talk about autism which may point to root cause.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Hadn't heard of "incel" before - not sure if it's a subset of the MGTOW movement.

There was also some talk about autism which may point to root cause.
    Different sub genre I believe, lots of similarities however. I remember the California case when it happened, the whole thing is ridiculous.

I read he had Aspergers as well, so did the guy in California, Sandy Hook, others. Not saying that the condition makes you violent but really reinforces the narrative we do not have all the mental health support systems figured out at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Different sub genre I believe, lots of similarities however. I remember the California case when it happened, the whole thing is ridiculous.

I read he had Aspergers as well, so did the guy in California, Sandy Hook, others. Not saying that the condition makes you violent but really reinforces the narrative we do not have all the mental health support systems figured out at all.
    Yes, appears this subset is "involuntary" versus those that "choose" but similar fundamentals.

I think Aspergers is on the autism spectrum (there may have been some quotes from his mother in a local newspaper from a few years back) - I'll admit I don't know much about it but there have been cutbacks in support for those with autism and parents of kids on the spectrum have been fighting with the Province and the cutbacks. Not sure if anything could have been done here but that will all get reviewed coming out of this.

Mental health issue means get off easy if you ask me.
    Doing my part to boost the economy

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontariomystic View Post
    Mental health issue means get off easy if you ask me.
    totally agree

we have a cop killer walking the streets because of "mental health issues"

we have some fucker who beheaded a guy on a bus and ate his brain walking the streets because of "mental health issues"

lets hope they keep taking their meds now

enough of this shit

there needs to be a threshold in this country

when you kill people and pull the "mental health" card.....fine...maybe you don't go to jail for the rest of your life....but you go to a padded fucking room instead

what you don't get to do is EVER be out in public again

its a scary thought and a very difficult topic when we discuss someone with mental health issues being able to be a part of society with everyone else vs any possible danger they may pose to others

i have family that work as EA's and its scary some of teh stories that they tell me about kids that are going to school with our children

some that they have to have special safe rooms that people can go into to hide from the kids if they go nuts.
    one that has to be patted down every day because he likes to steal scissors and try to stab people
    one EA actuall got stabbed in the stomach with a pencil
    one kid is on his 5th school because he is hurting other kids and eventually enough parents complain that the move him. he is in kindergarden

my mom was beat up by a kid in her school becasue he wanted to leave

oh and all this in rural schools with small numbers compaired to big schools and these are kindergarden to grade 8 schools

there are failures all the way around when it comes to how these kids are being delt with from the school board to the parents, drs and police

then we all sit back and scratch out heads when after years of medications and baby gloves that they snap and things get really bad

eventualy hard decisions are going to have to be made, but that wont happen with all the people who think a hug solves all

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    If this guy was mentally deficient how did he get licensed. How did he get a vehicle.
    If he has Asperger's it's high functioning autism. Would be perfectly capable of getting a license. I believe Dan Akroyd has it.

Club Supporter
    A 7-year old boy orphaned by this criminal.