Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackstock Ford at TMP

Blackstock Ford at TMP

What a great surprise having you guys arrive with that pair of epic cool rides then top it off with test drives. Can't adequately put into words how impressed I was with that 2018 5.0 auto while the Venom has power coming out it's ying yang. Not hard to tell you guys are hard core enthusiasts, we appreciate your support of the club.

I said I wasn't going to test drive the 18 because it would put my car to shame. I did test drive it, and my fears were confirmed: my car is an antique.
    Thanks Blackstock! LOL.

In all seriousness: thanks for the unique opportunity to try out the new Mustang at the track. No way you could showcase the car's capabilities on a street test drive like that.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I said I wasn't going to test drive the 18 because it would put my car to shame. I did test drive it, and my fears were confirmed: my car is an antique.
    Thanks Blackstock! LOL.

In all seriousness: thanks for the unique opportunity to try out the new Mustang at the track. No way you could showcase the car's capabilities on a street test drive like that.
    What Don said. Thanks Blackstock.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    2018 5.0 auto
    ^^^ it's all you need........

No way you could showcase the car's capabilities on a street test drive like that.

Exactly this!!

If I test drove this car on the street, more than likely I'd be like: "yeah, it's okay, nice car, what I expected blah blah"

But test drive on the track took that to a whole other level so then it was like: "Holy shit, this car is incredible and way more capable than I'd every expected right out of the box!!" and grinning ear to ear the whole time!!

Thanks again for the great opportunity and like Don mentioned to be able to drive it in a non-street fashion and feel the true capability of these cars raises a whole new level of respect for them!

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the opportunity. It was a great day! The best part was the reaction of drivers feeling how fast the new 10spd auto shifts. Needless to say, many were surprised, or perhaps 'floored' is a better word, lol.

A special thanks to Rick, Ross and Stephen, and of course, Dasilva Racing. What an awesome event and what ended up being perfect weather.

Now off to the editing room to put together the video.

I'm sure I'll be done in no time...

Very cool move Blackstock!! Thanks for the support.

Even more I wish I could have been there.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Brian, it was a pinch me I'm dreaming kinda day.

I’ll make it out this year for sure

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue