Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else?

Mine is pretty decent on fuel (ok so maybe only when I opt outta countless auto starts both winter and summer) but of course I'd love it just that much more if it used less. Regardless, need a truck for work and hobbies so it is what it is. I do make a point of driving the truck extra easy to conserve, once in the car, impossible to care less about fuel cost.

Nope, every time I fill up I think about how I'm supporting hard working people in the oil industry and also makes me glad they haven't stopped me from being able to burn fossil fuels for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I HATE going to the pumps. I feel like I shouldn't be doing this anymore in 2018 and spending near $500 a month to burn dead dinosaurs just doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm turning into a pinko liberal moron but whatever... The time I waste at the pumps, I could be ranting online LMAO.
    Maybe those guys on road bikes aren't so crazy after all?

Or maybe you just need auxiliary tanks a la Mad Max.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Nope, I may join 'em... I used to bike to work when I lived in Toronto. Didn't even own a car or had a parking spot. I never saved up so much money before LMAO.

Fuel was 135 last night, I got pissed and had a little fit. We don’t live far from work really but it’s still 20 min each way and the fuel costs add up quick. My old cr-v isn’t very good (I drive like an asshole tho) and she has a 16 Cherokee which isn’t great either, but not bad, around 11L. Although we’re in the process of upgrading to a Grand Cherokee as we need more room due to the family, but a minivan is out of the question!
    So I suppose I’m not so much sick of filling up, just sick of paying retarded money.....even worse when the us is so close and the fuel is comparatively cheap.

If you are thinking Hybrid, my company 2012 Prius V averages 5.5-6 l, and I always drive at 120 km hr. Almost 300000 km on it, only have done Brakes, Tires and oil changes

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Sorry, EcoSport. must have some pep... 2.0 EB in that should be fun. My wife's 1.5 (or 1.6) Fusion has some good pep to it.
    EcoSport AWD comes with the NA 2.0L, same engine as current base Focus. EcoSport FWD is coming with the 1.0L EB 3 cylinder.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    I traded in my truck too. Loved it but I'm not paying $800/m for my commute. I will miss the times it came in handy but not at these prices (and what they may become).

I got a Ford EcoSport SES AWD with the 2.0L.

Nice looking ride. We have a 2015 Escape with the 2.0L Ecoboost and find it a great little vehicle with not bad space for hauling something.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    EcoSport FWD is coming with the 1.0L EB 3 cylinder.
    Whaaat????? That will be interesting...way of the future I guess. Amazing to see some of the newer small cars coming with tiny little motors. Just like in Europe...LOL.

Mustang Occasionally
    Yup, mine's the 2.0L n/a from the Focus. Decent acceleration off the line and quite zippy around town. Decent passing power too. But for regular driving on the 400 series highways and merging etc, it's very surprising. I can zip along in this at 120-130km/h and there are zero issues. Very capable. It's also lot of fun to drive because it feels so light and is so easy to see around.