Just so tired of pumping gas? Not sure what wires got crossed in my brain again but the fact that I need to fill up my Edge at least once a week is bugging the crap out of me. I suspect the governments are dumping more ethanol into the mix rendering the fuel less effective and all the while charging more for it in taxes. I'm reaching a boiling point. Got rid of the F150 because I felt stupid driving a V8 4x4 truck on the highway but also HATE FWD cars and settled for an Edge. Now I'm learning to get over myself and just bite the bullet and buy a honda civic sized Hybrid like a Volt. Slowly convincing my wife because in the process I need to sell the Fusion so we can keep the SUV for bad weather and pull a small trailer. She said to sell all my Mustang stuff and buy a Tesla Model S but I want a car I won't care about to hit the 401 traffic (hopefully not literally).

Anyway, I HATE going to the pumps. I feel like I shouldn't be doing this anymore in 2018 and spending near $500 a month to burn dead dinosaurs just doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm turning into a pinko liberal moron but whatever... The time I waste at the pumps, I could be ranting online LMAO.

Cheers y'all!