Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rechargeable lawnmower...

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    I remember the thread about you asking for suggestions
    My Dad's is now going on 7 years and is still on the same two batteries and he has a mutant lawn that forces him to cut it 3x a week. (good thing he's retired)
    When my 22 year old Husqvarna dies (which it wont) I'll be buying the Green Works.

I had this mower and loved it, however it was replaced under warranty this year (4 year warranty). With the warranty I upgraded to the Greenwork Pro 60V brushless and love it.
    I love not smelling like like the exhaust from a gas mower when I'm done cutting the grass.

bought a greenworks for up at my trailer,charges quick and does the whole lawn,no problem.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    I had this mower and loved it, however it was replaced under warranty this year (4 year warranty). With the warranty I upgraded to the Greenwork Pro 60V brushless and love it.
    I love not smelling like like the exhaust from a gas mower when I'm done cutting the grass.
    We have a wired electric mower and the only 2 things I can't stand is the wire and how when the grass is too much it sometimes trips a breaker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    We have a wired electric mower and the only 2 things I can't stand is the wire and how when the grass is too much it sometimes trips a breaker

A nice feature of the cordless Greenworks mowers (and maybe other brands) is that they ramp up in RPM when you hit longer, thicker grass and ramp back down when less load on the blade.

I'm totally sold on the cordless mowers for all the reasons I've mentioned in the thread and more.
    Another nice feature is with the handle folded the mower can be stored in an upright position which can be a nice feature if storage space is an issue.

A nice feature of the cordless Greenworks mowers (and maybe other brands) is that they ramp up in RPM when you hit longer, thicker grass and ramp back down when less load on the blade.

I'm totally sold on the cordless mowers for all the reasons I've mentioned in the thread and more.
    Another nice feature is with the handle folded the mower can be stored in an upright position which can be a nice feature if storage space is an issue.
    That and the fact it switches batteries seamlessly when one dies.
    My Dad had to cut his lawn 4x last week lol
    Pretty sure his grass is using growth hormone

If I had a wired mower there is a pretty good chance (99%) I'd rip over the cord

Hey Stephen, come by a few times and mow my lawn to try out the cordless mower to make sure you like it

MY neighbor keeps borrowing my gas mower cuz his battery ones keep failing. He has gone through 2 in the last 4 years. the batteries just don't last. Not sure what he is doing tho
    Joel,

Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    MY neighbor keeps borrowing my gas mower cuz his battery ones keep failing. He has gone through 2 in the last 4 years. the batteries just don't last. Not sure what he is doing tho
    Maybe running them down flat. Not charging then properly. Poor storage in winter

Hey Stephen, come by a few times and mow my lawn to try out the cordless mower to make sure you like it
    You're a real pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Maybe running them down flat. Not charging then properly. Poor storage in winter

I'm pretty sure that was the case. A lot of people still believe in the battery memory of the batteries of yesteryear. He was prolly running it flat on purpose then charging full. But these batteries need to be in the 20%-80% range
    Joel,