Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NDP ahead of PC's in Poll this morning!?

NDP ahead of PC's in Poll this morning!?

Oh man, guess we need to be even more worried than ever! Can't imagine what will happen with the debt of this province if the NDP get in. I remember the Bob Rae days.....yikes!

Even more sad....Liberals and PC's having to co-operate in voting if NDP get a minority gov't.

Hope the polls are wrong.

Club Supporter
    I think people are forgetting that it was Andrea who kept Wynne in government a few years back and allowed the deep hole to get even deeper.

WTF
    not even sure if there's an NDP candidate in my riding of Willowdale

Lib is the incumbent and a waste of space

the PC dude has been canvassing for months and seems to be way more active and in touch than the Lib, and with way more signs and supporters

have not had even a mailer from the NDP candidate..nothing

last election the NDP let some guy run who couldn't even look you in the eye....musta been in his early 20s and did it on a bet or something...he knocked on my door and I thought he was a high-schooler looking for donations for some charity

Horwath seems like a likeable lady and could claim that's she's got some cred.....but think about the quality of people who run as candidates in elections for the NDP

if you wanted to win...which flag would you fly?

sure as hell isn't the NDP

in most wards...they went into this election to lose...and they have candidates that are as useless as tits on a bull

aside from the odd ward and Horwath herself....they're all a bunch of fucking nutters

and they're non-existent in my neighbourhood.....so I would argue that these polls are worth squat

Lets hope the polls are wrong. We dont need another big spender who promises the world.
    The PC`s chose the wrong leader.

55 HD
    Doug has a lot to learn, but so does anyone who votes Lib. NDP is just sporting a better look and sound, they will fail too.

Had to laugh at a comment I read, that the pollsters got through to the few people left with land lines, no call display, and still answer their phones.
    The Conservatives could have locked this up with Christine Elliot, but true to their past they just couldn't do it the easy way.

Off my meds again
    I'm already looking for jobs in Sask. If I could get a visa, I'd be looking at Kansas, Missouri, or Oklahoma.

No fucking way I'm living in a Sanctuary Province. At least not without a shit ton of heavy artillery.

stangstevers
    Leave it up to ontario to vote for something even worse than wynne. lol But the polls I see (not ran by the neo-liberals) state the PC's are ahead...

BUT WE NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE IN DROVES FOR THE PC... THERE'S NO EXCUSE TO STAY HOME.

My moneys on fake news.
    Get out there and vote vote vote, we need to rid ourselves of the trough feeding liberals...........NOW!!!

Let's move "THE LIBERALS" out of Ontario.