Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NDP ahead of PC's in Poll this morning!?

unfortunately its a solid tactic. the sad reality is the general populous, particularly the younger generations, are indoctrined to rely on someone else, mostly the government. this means we no longer have people striving to achieve greater things, but also we no longer have a society of leaders, we have a society of followers, they must do what the masses tell them so they don't stand out. hilarious when you consider how they attempt to self individualize meanwhile conforming to what the government, media, or Hollywood tell them is best.

I call it the bandwagon problem. if people think that the majority of people are voting a certain way, they will be more inclined to follow suit.

^^^^ sad, but true.

01CobraVert
    check out Polly at Advanced Symbolics
    check out Erin Kelly on TVO the agenda on May 24
    regarding using ai to predict the ont election results

saw this today thought it was funny

Liberals = pre teen gets moms credit card, buys stuff to make other people like him, buys him self cool things. no regard to cost.

NDP = 5 year old gets credit card, all out spending spree for tons of shit no one really needs but sounds awesome

PC = mom and dad come home and find out what happened, now they have to make sacrifices on stuff that matters to pay for the useless crap the kids bought when they were away

Didn"t Clinton win all the polls over Trump.
    Those polls didn"t play out too well.

What happened to Brown??
    Did those girls who said bad things happened to them did they ever go to the police or just to a CTV station and get paid for their story?
    I wonder whose idea or party it was that started that "joke".
    Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by redo75 View Post
    Didn"t Clinton win all the polls over Trump.
    Those polls didn"t play out too well.

What happened to Brown??
    Did those girls who said bad things happened to them did they ever go to the police or just to a CTV station and get paid for their story?
    I wonder whose idea or party it was that started that "joke".
    Just saying....
    Suspect Brown was torpedoed more from the PC's themselves.(full disclosure, I am a PC member/voter) but the current status of the PC party I am not very happy with. Not a Ford fan but supporting the PC's, just hope the people with power in the PC's can keep Doug on a short leash, and concentrate on the financials, and not the port land ferris wheel side shows.
    After this election I may be old enough (and close enough to retirement) to not give a sh** anymore.

My god so many people willing to jump on the internet and show how ill informed they are on politics.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn scary, the prospect of a possible NDP party leading.

Let’s denounce the liberals and support the NDP but ignore that fact that they helped pass a lot of the crap they are now condemning the liberals for.

stangstevers
    The dippers have policies that could potentially put me out of work too. They will certainly cause a slow-down and reduction in profit for the company I work for.

Honestly, there should be tougher regulations on WHO gets to vote. They should:

1) check credit score, people with bad credit should not be allowed to vote
    2) have a simple skill testing question, wrong answer and vote is not counted
    3) should be living and paying taxes in the country for at least 10 years

This alone would most likely eliminate the majority of ontario voters lol...

Sigh... I'm working on a backup plan to GTFO out of this retarded province. Which will also suck since the housing market isn't super hot, I'd only make about 100k on the current house after closing costs - if I'm lucky. But where the F can you go? Saskatoon? Face it, this country is pretty bad.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post

Sigh... I'm working on a backup plan to GTFO out of this retarded province. Which will also suck since the housing market isn't super hot, I'd only make about 100k on the current house after closing costs - if I'm lucky. But where the F can you go? Saskatoon? Face it, this country is pretty bad.

I'm looking at Southern Saskatchewan/Regina.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    But where the F can you go? Saskatoon? Face it, this country is pretty bad.
    You are free to move anywhere you want. Nunavut? They pretty much leave you alone up there.
    But to call this country “pretty bad”? I’m going to assume you haven’t travelled much.
    -Don____________