I haven't driven my car in 8 months or more because it won't pass etest, throws codes for rich conditions. I have no idea if it's a tune, parts, install or other issue because of how much shit has been changed/altered on this car. I wouldn't even dream of taking it to anyone locally because no one deals in modified Fords and if they do it's 2015 or newer they just put premade kits on. I've been burned by shops here in the past spending $$$$ to get things not fixed or told I had to replaced part A with part B only to end up with same or more issues.

Part of me wants to pull the blower/cams out of the car and go stock motor but then I end up going then there's no point having a 6speed in it, or all the suspension shit, which to put back to stock or mildly modded would probably cost me more out of pocket and honestly a stock 2000 GT today is probably going to be terrible to drive anyway.

Anyone else been at this point with a car where it's either spend $1000's to sort through a bunch of little headaches with no guarantee of solution, or try and revert back to stock even if you don't know if that will solve anything or rekindle the fire?