Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maximum Motorsports can Fuck OFF

Maximum Motorsports can Fuck OFF

I've been trying for 2 weeks to order a adjuster kit, then I get this yesterday !
    Now I'll try and keep just the facts,
    The kit is $152 US dollars , and now the note that came yesterday.

Hello!
    A message has been added to your Order Number 51098.
    Message from Maximum Motorsports on 5/29/2018 7:57:05 AM :
    Thank you for your recent order. We have a shipping quote for you in the amount of $48.00* via USPS Priority Mail. In order to pay for the shipping, please follow the link below and purchase “shipping bucks.” You will enter a quantity of ‘48’ to pay for the shipping. Please put in the comment section that you confirm the shipping on MM Web Order # 51098 along with a phone for customs, and we will finish processing your order from there. Please note that you will receive a tracking number from the respective shipping carrier on the day that your order ships from our facility. http://www.maximummotorsports.com/MM...ent-P1436.aspx *Additional taxes, duties, brokerage, and other fees may be due in addition to the shipping cost, not collected by Maximum Motorsports, Inc. For more information on this, please check with your local post office, UPS, or freight location. In the event that any package(s) are refused, Maximum Motorsports, Inc. reserves the right to charge you for the return shipping cost(s) and/or refused fee(s).

They want another $48 US , that is $65 CDN to mail the package, & then USPS adds their brokerage fees etc, Looks like lit going to be almost $300 + CDN by the time I get it, WELL GUESS WHAT , keep the fucking thing ! they use no Vaseline to fuck you up the ass ! I'll do without ! ASSHOLES !!!!!

Rant off !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

That is pricey. I don’t blame you for being upset.

According to MAX , they do not do enough business with Canada to warrant a direct shipping account ! what ever that is ?
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Off my meds again
    Doesn't DaSilva sell Maximum Motorsports?

Mustang Occasionally
    Did you try American Muscle or CJ Pony Parts? They wrap up all their pricing so the price you pay is the price you pay. No border BS. You just have to convert it to CAN.

Also after pricing out on AM or CJ, give Dasilva's a call. There may be not enough difference to justify ordering from the US.

Take a road trip to Buffalo
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Use www.crossborderpickups.ca

Cost me $15 + taxes to have a $300 shipment come from LMR and I picked up my item in Mississauga

Club Supporter
    When DaSilva has sales on MM stuff the pricing is not that far off cross-border orders.

stangstevers
    I have family in Vermont lol But it’s a solid drive and extremely annoying border crossings when you are not a regular. I’ve had a gun pulled on me at the border once... the shit we do for car parts lol

When it comes to the car hobby, this is a pretty shitty country to be in. So close to USA but so far... I wonder if the NAFTA breakdown will change much?

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    When DaSilva has sales on MM stuff the pricing is not that far off cross-border orders.
    I recently got some MM stuff from Dasilva's. I waited a bit and they added my parts to a MM order they were making anyway.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Or...om-Canada.aspx
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.