Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Truck is this??

What the Truck is this??

An old friend dropped by my brothers last night with his newest toy. A 755hp Shelby F150 truck! Liquid cooled supercharger, 10-speed trans. This thing is nuts. 1 of 4 in Canada. This one (4x4) and a RWD version in Toronto area, one in Quebec and one in Alberta. I'll be honest, it was a bit scary rolling on the Mexican highways when it starts to float on the suspension and soft tires.

BECAUSE RACECAR

There's more than 4. Whoever told your buddy that was misinformed. Donelly Ford in Ottawa has 3 of them on the lot right now. Two like that and one lowered 4x4. I love the Lowered one but I can think of better ways to spend $141k. Last year they sold 4 2017 Shelby F150's. They were only $139k (lol) and a mere 750 hp.

It’s like Mystichrome Cobras! Everybody has one! LOL
    -Don____________

Apparently there was 150 built in 2017 and 500 to be built in 2018. This truck sure screams "look at me".

Although cool to look at, I feel like there is really no point to this machine. Especially at that money.

Want a fast Ford? Buy a new Mustang with the performance pack and your choice of auto or stick. Want a truck, pick what you like and you’re likely in the same price range and you have both. Just my opinion...
    Last edited by FABMAN; 06-15-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    FABMAN

I don't like the looks of that at all
    2024 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Performance Package - Nite Pony Package - Active Exhaust - Recaro Seats - Magneride
    2023 Ford F150 XLT - Agate Black - Powerboost - Black Appearance Package - Black Rhino Atlas Wheels (18X9) - BF Goodrich K02 (275,70,R18)

stangstevers
    I'm sorry but 140k for a truck is a pretty dumb purchase (to me)... here's my list under 140k right now on trader.ca if I had that money to burn...

- 1970 Boss 302 ($130k)
    - 2017 AMG SL63 Roadster ($140k)
    - 2016 Corvette Z06 ($91k)
    - 2016 Porsche Panamera Turbo ($114k)
    - 2005 Ferrari F430 ($140k)
    - 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera S ($140)

Plus I could make a nicer truck with more power for less money and it won't look riced out at all... That's a fail from Ford, again, in my opinion of course.... If that's what you love, more power to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Although cool to look at, I feel like there is really no point to this machine. Especially at that money.

Want a fast Ford? Buy a new Mustang with the performance pack and your choice of auto or stick. Want a truck, pick what you like and if you’re likely in the same price range and you have both. Just my opinion...
    My daughter said the same thing.

Must be a market for it though.
    No not my cup of tea either but cool just the same.

stangstevers
    I wish they put a 750HP in an AWD Fusion LOL No market for that though... just me. lol