Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This sucks cad $ and floating ideas lol

stangstevers
    For sure... I'm going to start collecting parts for a 331 stroker. Hopefully next season I will get the IRS done and have an engine ready for a swap too. This year I've been chasing annoying bugs like that stupid 1" lip in the rear fender that rubs and the awful setup I did up front where my wheels rubbed the large K-member. The front is cleaned up, just waiting on parts to fix the bumpsteer issue I have. Once done, the thing will drive like a mean SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    For sure... I'm going to start collecting parts for a 331 stroker. Hopefully next season I will get the IRS done and have an engine ready for a swap too. This year I've been chasing annoying bugs like that stupid 1" lip in the rear fender that rubs and the awful setup I did up front where my wheels rubbed the large K-member. The front is cleaned up, just waiting on parts to fix the bumpsteer issue I have. Once done, the thing will drive like a mean SOB.
    I have a ford racing Boss 302 block that is stroked to a 331 with big edelbrock heads that will be coming up for sale shortly if your interested. It sounds just like what you want.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!