Ever since I installed my lower MM control arms, I've had a whine from the drive shaft whenever I get off the gas.
I figured I messed with the pinion angle.
I finally picked up a set of Steeda double adjustable uppers, and changed out the rear upper bushings on the diff while I was at it.
The final step was to get an alignment since every component of the suspension has been changed:

Steeda full length welded SFC's
Bilstein shocks and struts
Roush springs
MM CC plates
MM adjustable rear LCA's
Steeda double adjustable UCA's

and fix pinion angle at the same time.

After a conversation on the phone, I took the day off work and booked an appointment with a reputable shop.
Once at the shop, this guy had no recollection of our conversation, didn't remember any of the mods I did, couldn't fix the pinion issue, and didn't want to do the alignment.
A wasted day basically!
I phoned another shop that apparently does alignments on a lot of high end cars, but the guy on the phone couldn't help once I mentioned the pinion angle issue, and told me he would get back in touch with me.
Never heard back.
I then reached out to Scott at Can Alignment and left a voicemail.
It took a couple of phone calls to finally get in touch with him last week, and of course he's booking well into August now, BUT, it was my lucky day, and he had a cancellation for the following Monday (yesterday) if I could make it. I made sure I could make it!

Scott was done his work in less than hour; car tracks straight, no whine anymore from the DS, and the steering wheel is straight.

I cannot say it enough about how happy I am with the car now, and the service was amazing.

So in short (not really), I would recommend Can Alignment.