Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Power Washers.

Both look good but the Dewalt is $399 vs the Greenworks at $169? Specs seem similar as well. I gather the Grenworks p/n is GPW2300 as I couldn’t find a 2301.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Bringing back an old thread - looking at these now (electric) for car, deck, other stuff around the house. Considering the Greenworks GPW2301 or the DeWalt DWPW2400 which both seems to be decently powered. Greenworks has a 10 year warranty on the motor versus a 3 year with DeWalt. Both seem to have similar features otherwise.

Club Supporter

Club Supporter
    Maybe my bad on the model number for GW - this is the one I'm comparing to ($349). The 2301 might be the US model number. Here is the one from the GW Canadian site:

https://www.greenworkstools.ca/en/pr...ressure-washer

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/dew...her/1001592017

I would go with the greenworks as it has a longer warranty. Other specs are similar but the cord on the Dewalt is longer by 10 feet.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    I would go with the greenworks as it has a longer warranty. Other specs are similar but the cord on the Dewalt is longer by 10 feet.
    Thanks - was leaning that way but flip side is that GW is a younger company so hopefully they're around for the long term, whereas DeWalt has been around a long time and it quite large.

The 10 year warranty is attractive though (as long as they remain in business) as it seems pressure washers have enough issues with them that retailers don't want to deal with them after the initial sale and just direct buyers straight to manufacturers once you walk out the store with them.

Unless you’re using it everyday I can’t see them breaking down on you. My washer from 2016 works perfectly fine.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx