So, been a few years since Ive really driven my fox mustang on a regular basis. Over the last week I've been daily driving it and have noticed a few small issues...

1) My speedo needle is bouncing all over the place. I do have 3:55 rear gears and 17" wheels on it, which explains the speed not reading right, but bouncing needle?? Do I just need a new speedo cable?

2) When I open my driver or passenger doors, the dome light doesn't turn on. It turns on when I open the rear hatch, just not the doors. Also, I noticed there's no "Bing" when the driver door is open and the ignition key is turn on?? What would cause this??

3) My rear plate lights don't illuminate. All the other lights work fine, just not the plate lights. I put new bulbs in, I'm thinking its a wiring issue. Any suggestions on where to start looking??

4) So after hitting a few potholes driving around the fantastic roads we have downtown here (NOT!!!), I need to get the rear fender lips rolled so I don't mess up my tires. Do people get the front fenders rolled as well?? I know it's common for the rear fenders, but should I do the front fenders as well?

Thanks for any input! Its been interesting rediscovering the old mustang to say the least!