Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is $8500 a good price for a 12x18 salt-water pool installed?

I’m with you on not wanting to dump 100k , I wouldn’t do it again , if you have a deck look at partially submerged in-ground/on-ground . Not sure how much those will set you back . Can honestly say I’ve only been in it 2X this summer , my wife on the other hand thinks she’s a mermaid , lives in her suite & water which is ok lol . My suggestion don’t blow yourself out , try & do something under 20k complete & kids will have a blast .

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    I’m with you on not wanting to dump 100k , I wouldn’t do it again , if you have a deck look at partially submerged in-ground/on-ground . Not sure how much those will set you back . Can honestly say I’ve only been in it 2X this summer , my wife on the other hand thinks she’s a mermaid , lives in her suite & water which is ok lol . My suggestion don’t blow yourself out , try & do something under 20k complete & kids will have a blast .
    I think ongrounds will set you back around half of an inground, depending on size I think around 25-30k.

stangstevers
    on ground right now... we may settle on a round pool at just under 8k with taxes and installation. I need a new fence for the pool permit, just about 70ft of new fence is needed depending on the design, up to 3 grand if I do it myself... Deck I'm not sure yet... wife wants the gazebo in the corner still but main deck will probably be 15x25 or something like that, I need to get the land survey papers so I can start measuring everything and draw up a deck in CAD.

^^ Nice , go for it