Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  203
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Over to the dark side.....

Those who know me know how much I love Ls motors...but they are usually surrounded by a truck...lol

I hope you have been enjoying the new ride...but I think it’s only a matter of time until it gets replaced with a LS Powered corvette! :-) the c6 z06 still continues to be one of my favourite modern cars.
    FABMAN

Roushcharged
    Spent last weekend installing an SLP intake cover on the Camaro... Must say looks much better then the stock unit.

Screenshot_2018-10-05-13-57-44~2.jpg

Roushcharged
    Did some work over the winter on the catfish.... I couldn't get over the steering wheel in the car, it looked enormous and it just felt awkward no matter how I tried to hold it..... I know some of you may not "approve" going sans airbag but for me it had to go.... the wheel anyways.... and before you criticize the yellow strip on the new wheel, it was price that made me get that option and more then likely i'll be coloring it black to match.

NRG.jpg

So during one of my midnight part searches I came across a set of EBC rotors and pads for a very absurd price of $93.56. After searching a few other sites and seeing that they sold for over $300 I bought them instantly.... Few days later I end up with a set of rotors for a Dodge Ram pick up truck. I called Amazon and was told that's what I had ordered.... Anyhow I panicked thinking a fubared and tried to sell to recoup the money..... I then went back to my order history and realized that I did order the correct brakes and called them back.... Anyhow they said they would exchange them for me but they weren't in stock. So I waited over a month but the brakes did eventually show up. I've since gone back to Amazon and that same set up sells for $312.36.

812JB-+otHL._SL1500_.jpg

I also picked up a set of authentic Corvette C6 wheels to replace the OEM 16" wheels. Man these wheel wells are huge!!!

c6.jpg

The feel of the steering wheel is uber important imo. Enjoy

That wheel is an epic upgrade, nicely done.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Over to the dark side.....

X3 Love the wheel! I like the yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Roushcharged
    Finally got the car out last week, quick pic of the new C6 wheels..... Huge improvement over the stock 16" wheels it came with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You and the catfish are coming to the spring track day, right?

One of my favorite wheel upgrades for those cars.

You need a bumper sticker saying "if you can read this, you're probably in a mustang." Amazing car dude!

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'