Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see some cool muscle cars

Cruised out to Cayuga and St. Thomas and was surprised how many sweet old muscle cars were enjoying the sunshine....nice to see see!
    2024 VW MK8R - Lapis Blue - 6-Speed
    2004 SVT Cobra - Sold
    2004 SVT Lightning - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Bksrt8 View Post
    I cant figure it out either. It looks stupid....what exactly is the purpose? Fuckin kids these days

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the stance thing is just odd. My understanding is that it got its start with Japanese VIP cars but seem to see it on a lot of German cars now. I'm sure that we all have a mod or two in our past that we look back on and go "what was I thinking?"

stangstevers
    ahhh yes the land of this stuff

I think the worse I've ever done was putting on a fake dual exhaust on my V6 cougar foxbody. I cut and screwed on a chrome 2.5" pipe I got at CTC on the true exhaust side (stock muffler)... Then was jealous of the GT Mustangs so I picked up another chrome tube and put it on the other side using garage door hanger brackets... tube was open... you could see daylight coming through it from behind the car LMAO... I also painted the "Tiger Paw" walmart tire lettering to show off those sweet 14" tires with wire mesh plastic hub caps... I started the rice movement LOL

^I believe those are called bosozoku cars. I can appreciate the level of detail and work that go into those.

Its hiddeous....all that effort to accomplish litterally nothing. Its like working 80 hours a week to take an overcomplicated piss in the wind. All theyve done is add weight. Its not helping aero, power or handling and it basically looks like something out of a dr zuess book. Sure it probably gets lots of looks but i dont really think its the kind of looks where people are envious or think youre really cool driving that thing, its more like the look the good Captain is giving....

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

bvGicsQ.jpg

Saw this on facebook, Queens Quay and Bathurst

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    bvGicsQ.jpg

Saw this on facebook, Queens Quay and Bathurst
    I approve this... approve it a lot.