Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: So I rolled the fenders on the notch

stangstevers

So I rolled the fenders on the notch

It gave some clearance for sure, I also stretched them out a little but I'm not sure if this will be enough for the much wider IRS... Anyway, I'm probably going to drink a few beers and sawzall that mofo... I like these fender flares https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Mustang-F...-/152765660029

Then I could put my 275's up front and put some 315's or whatever out back, it will look stupid Love it! Never really see a fox like this. Thankfully it's not a mint low mile original paint car. Let the carnage begin!

I'm more motivated because the little rust bubble I had on the fender turned into a hole LMAO which I closed up and just waiting for paint to dry so I can wet sand it...

You should probably sawzall, THEN drink a few beers.....unless you require the liquid courage to actually take a sawzall to your car, which i totally understand lol

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    Same I wish meirs (spell?) racing stuff wasn’t around 4 grand damn... I’m sure I could make my own moulds dammit

That Joey guys white fox is crazy awesome!!... has pretty much the whole build on his Instagram..

These are neat too, would love to do them on an early Fox. Ford Motorsport sold them as a kit back in the 1980s:

http://www.preformresources.com/Mustang-Body-Parts.htm

It says to call for a price now, but I remember them showing at around $900 US previously I think.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

joe dick
    have you watched powernations detroit muscle? they are building a 1980 mustang with a wide body kit, rendering they do on it looks really good, i would like to see what it is gonna look like when they are done.