Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
Staggered wheel setup on a car not designed for it, makes for bad driveability? I was planning on 335's in back and 275's up front. I'm told I should have 275's on all 4 wheels "square setup". This weekend I will put some 275's up front to see how much I can fit but I believe I could do 315's? or at least 285's on all 4 corners on this thing.

So with that said... wider rear than front can cause more oversteer? But if I increase the spring rate up front or a larger front sway bar, it should compensate?

No, larger rear tires can cause more understeer. A Fox Mustang is a nose-heavy turd, so if anything you would want larger rubber on the front if it didn't look goofy. Larger tires potentially add more grip, so putting larger rears adds cornering power to the rear, where you're typically not looking for it on a Fox. If you're never going to do track days with the car, don't worry about it. If you are, you'll have to make a decision on looks vs. performance for the wheel & tire combo, or have a dedicated set of mounted track rubber with a square setup.

cheers
Ed