Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RIP old man

stangstevers
    It’s creepy to go through his stuff. It’s kind of sad that just a week before he died he cleaned and detailed his truck. For a 2003 Ranger, it’s pretty mint! AC still works.

I’m keeping his OG business sign he had on his original Ford F-150 truck (1977) to hang in my garage.

Sorry to hear , my Mother passed away on March 30th from pancreatic cancer, in the end in was in her lungs, liver ,kidneys, lymph nodes . I was with her at the Drs office when she got the news in November and was there when she took her last breath. Its very difficult losing a parent, I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. I watched my mother go from an active lady, at 78 she was still planting a garden , cutting the lawn and countless bus trips with her friends. It took her health and hardest for her I think , her dignity. That horrible disease is hard enough to deal without all the added stressors after they pass. We have not gone through my mothers stuff yet, one day. But we are not ready yet. My mother was good with her money , so thankfully my brother and I do not have to deal with your situation. You seem like a very driven individual, stay tough, you will get through it. It wont be easy . Again, I am sorry for your loss, I know the pain....
    1990 LX Notch & 1992 LX Notch, 2002 GT Vert & 01 GT.

stangstevers
    Thanks for the kind words

stangstevers
    Pretty much finished cleaning out the shop. I think he was sentimental but never showed it. Fuck, kept the Ford keychain I bought him probably 30 years ago.

I feel like life is kind of a bad joke right now, off to the cosmic slaughter house we go as we are born into meaningless existence, smaller than an atom in grand scheme of things.

Time to roll a fat one for the church parking lot.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue