Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
The older Maxums are meh...not the greatest...but not the worst either, however that one looks to have a Black Max motor, which are great motors, however a 75hp is very under powered for that boat...especially you plan on taking the kids water skiing an such, I really don't think you would be happy with it...however more room for say fishing and such vs. the jet boats...
Thanks, I do really like that one posted, has a lot of new stuff and really, I think of a boat like a fox, if the structure and paint is good and the price is right, the rest is easy, lol. I may go have a look at that one if he still has it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
Tomato/potato. Ya ones got twins and ones a single, but they look similar enough to give him an idea of the type of boat I was referencing.

Here is Speedster

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/sea-doo-b...%203C4&sprx=-1
I really like the idea of it being easily washable, but there’s just not enough room for my needs. I’ve also thought of seadoos because they’re so small and easy to ride, but that seems rather pointless since I’m sure ill never be out on the water alone.

Big thanks to everyone offering opinions on this, I’m still a newb to boats, should probably get my licence, lol.