Ok so we have a dump at work. 16ft high sided box on a 1990 International 4900 Chassis that's got hydraulic brakes so its a G license truck. Box is a roofers job so it also has a scissor lift in it that allows it to raise up 17-18ft like this

Problem is the 1990 chassis is really showing it's age and giving us a lot of issues/breakdowns. We've been looking for a replacement for what feels like an eternity now with no avail. All I'm finding for single axle dumps are the landscapers low side 10-14ft beds which are worthless to us. I found one 16ft single axle high sided basic dump in Ontario, it's $85,000 CAD and has 130,000 miles. Nothing on this side of the border has the scissor lift in it, I found a couple in Florida but even used they're north of 120k USD, plus transportation to Ontario...

My question is I see a few cab/chassis trucks for sale on trader in the 30-40k range. Would we be able to transfer our specialized dump body over to a newer chassis or are we going to quickly eclipse the cost of the chassis in doing that?