Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  48
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Stubborn Stains...

  1. #21
    TMC's Official Detailer Toxix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Mississauga, Heartland Area
    Posts
    171
    OP has tried claybar and this is far beyond that unfortunately.

  2. #22
    Club Supporter bbriann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Port Elgin
    Posts
    503
    Looks awesome!!!
    Capture[1]
10.88 sec @ 134 mph

  3. #23
    Peekaboo, I see you! True Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    1,950
    Thank you! I might take care of the spots in the summer if I have the time. But like I mentioned before, it's hardly noticeable.

  4. #24
    Member Titanium90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    These pics were taken right after I finished polishing it up. They're not the greatest, haven't really had the car outside to take any decent shots yet.




    Your car is beautiful......that color! Would love to see it in person. I see you are from Woodbridge. My parents live there, martin grove and hwy 7. Do you bring it out?

  5. #25
    Peekaboo, I see you! True Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium90 View Post
    Your car is beautiful......that color! Would love to see it in person. I see you are from Woodbridge. My parents live there, martin grove and hwy 7. Do you bring it out?
    Thank you!

    I usually take it out on the weekends, mostly in the mornings when the roads are dead. A couple of my car buddies hit up Texas Pit during the summer. I'll probably make an appearance or two.

  6. #26
    Member Titanium90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Thank you!

    I usually take it out on the weekends, mostly in the mornings when the roads are dead. A couple of my car buddies hit up Texas Pit during the summer. I'll probably make an appearance or two.
    Ah yes. Texas pit. A couple of guys I know re-started this meet at Texas Pit last year. I've been to a couple. will try to go regularly. I hope to see you there. Do you have any other pics you car share of the interior and engine.

  7. #27
    Peekaboo, I see you! True Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    1,950
    I do have more pics but they're on my desktop computer. I'll try and post them up on the weekend.

  8. #28
    Member Titanium90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I do have more pics but they're on my desktop computer. I'll try and post them up on the weekend.
    Cool. Look forward to it.

  9. #29
    Peekaboo, I see you! True Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    1,950
    I don't have any decent engine bay pics yet, this is the only one worth showing. Engine is completely stock, needs a good detailing.



    Interior pics



  10. #30
    Member Titanium90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I don't have any decent engine bay pics yet, this is the only one worth showing. Engine is completely stock, needs a good detailing.



    Interior pics


    Absolutely beautiful!! See, this is what I miss. The simplicity of cars. Today's car's are too complicated. I would love to see this car in person. The reason I am crazy about your car is that a friend of mine had purchased a new 1990 5.0 lx trunk in twilight blue. When I first saw it, I was so intrigued about the color. It's just beautiful on that body.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service