Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  138
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: FALL TRACK DAY.

Had a blast my first time out, thanks to Joe and TMC for organizing this event.
    Nice meeting some of you and looking forward to the next one.

Had a great day as well, my foxbody performed flawlessly with the IRS conversion, couldn't have been happier with the car or the day. I will be out to more of these for sure. Thanks Rick, Stephen, Celeste, Joe and all others involved in organizing and running a great event

tell the truth: did you do more laps in the car? or on the bike?
    -Don____________

On the bike of course! But what a blast I had in the car, both my own and in Rick's and Craig's deadly civic. Those guys can really drive, but in completely different ways (big hp in Ricks to low hp and crazy handling in the civic)

After me correcting myself that I was only going to ride 60k after the lapping day instead of the typical Thursday 70 with the days getting shorter, we were only able to get 50k in because of a mechanical problem with a friends bike. We did average 36.5km/hr though!

Couple of beers on the patio to top the day off, what a great day! Slept well last night

Thanks to all: Rick(ZR), Joe, and the other volunteers. Terrific day, well organized.
    On the way out I got caught in traffic on the 403 so we didn't arrive till 9:40. I was concerned that I might have missed the drivers meeting, but it didn't get started till after 10.
    This is not my first rodeo, but I was very dissapointed in my performance. I thought I'd start in the Intermediate class and move up to advance, but after 2 spinouts ZR thought I should stay with the rookies!. I was very humbled.
    I'm 68 years old, and the first autocross/racing I did was when I was 20. I guess age does take a toll after all. This must be why there aren't may seniors in racing.
    Later I went back out with the intermediates and finally put 3 very satisfying laps together.

My son Noah came out with me, and this was his first ever event. He stayed out for the entire first and second rookie sessions and had a blast. He now has an incentive to pull his 89 Fox(all done up by ZR) out of the barn after 6 years of sitting there, and get it ready for next season.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Club Supporter
    I came out as a spectator and really enjoyed the day hanging out and watching the guys try to conquer the track. Thanks to all who organized and did volunteer/flag duties to make for a smooth running day.

Another awesome day at the track. Thanks to Rick, Joe, DaSilva Racing, Stephen and all involved in making it such a pleasure to attend.
    Nice to see some new cars and drivers out and was easy to see the progression of speed through the day.
    My car worked decent all day but I always want more grip lol cant wait to get back out
    P.S is it spring yet lol

Excited to see some of the pics I saw you taking throughout the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I came out as a spectator and really enjoyed the day hanging out and watching the guys try to conquer the track. Thanks to all who organized and did volunteer/flag duties to make for a smooth running day.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk