Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  138
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: FALL TRACK DAY.

What a great day! Perfect weather!
    Missed not having my car out, but still had an amazing time!

Thanks to Ron and Gerry for letting me test drive their cars for a few laps. The GT and the M3 are both amazing cars!
    Thanks to Chris and Fab for the ride alongs. Both were entertaining, you guys are definitely hooked!
    And of course thanks to Joe for putting on these events. I overheard Rick say if it wasn’t for track days he might not keep the Mustang. I feel the same way. It is soooooo much fun to get to drive these cars the way they were meant to be driven.
    And a giant thank you to TMC for running the show! Rick, Steve, any others I might be forgetting. Celeste, great job on the flags!

Coming back next year with the red jelly bean.
    -Don____________

Mustang Occasionally
    Was an absolute blast. Drove there, adjusted the tire pressures, drove the crap out of my car and then drove home. I cannot say enough about the 'Jack of All Trades' S550. The car is just incredible.

What Don said. Thanks to Joe for hosting the event, to Rick, ZR, for keeping the track rules simple, and special thanks to John, Ron and Celeste for help with the flagging. Also congrats to Gerry on the win from DaSilva. What win you ask, with Joe being Joe, he had a draw at the shop for all those that pre registered for track day, and the winner, Gerry, got his entry fee back. A great surprise from Joe.

Thanks to Joe and the TMC team for putting these on and to the flag volunteers Stephen and Ron.
    I had a great time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Great day! Awesome time and “ smiles per litre “
    Nice meeting/ seeing you guys
    Thanks to Joe for running the event.
    Anytime Don, I really enjoyed riding shotgun, and saw things that I I can work/ improve on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Was an absolute blast. Drove there, adjusted the tire pressures, drove the crap out of my car and then drove home. I cannot say enough about the 'Jack of All Trades' S550. The car is just incredible.
    Thanks again Chris, those were some really fun laps riding shotgun in your vert. Awesome machine for sure!

Thanks to Dave as well for letting me ride along in that Mach 1, that thing works really well.

Big thanks to Joe DaSilva, Rick, Stephen, Ron, Celeste and the TMC crew. Another awesome and well organized day at the track!
    FABMAN

Many thanks to Joe for organizing our day at the track and to Stephen, Celeste, Ron and John for making it run oh so smoooooothly.

Hope everyone had as great a day as I did, always open to comments and suggestions.

Had a great time today and my car did alright with its first time at the race track. I was very happy. Thanks to everyone who worked at making this possible. I’m glad I was able to get back out. Always great people at the track and Today was no exception
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

LOST KEYS..............if anyone found a set of keys at the track, please pm me or any of the mods.