Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  19
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Notch value questions

stangstevers
    If anyone is looking for a black notch this one is in the mid teens https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ationFlag=true

460hp

What's done to yours

stangstevers
    It's certainly not a 400+HP fox for sure lol But it's been blown up and rebuilt... all new sensors, brake lines, etc... All new parts, right down to the stupid nearly $400 TAB/TAD solenoids to get SMOG working legit. It's probably one of the most dependable foxes out there. I didn't want to dick around with this car. The goal was to get the brakes, suspension and body for whatever I wanted to throw at it... It's a good car to add good HP to, I see too many 4 lug, shit brake foxes out there with near 500HP. LOL. This one works like new, no shakes, no tire rub, no stupid rattles... Real tight car. Those who rode in it all say the same.

I have to check but I think I'm the 2nd owner, previous owner didn't really do a good job at preserving the thing even with (what I think are) low KMs @ 112k. This is also a factory delete car, no options. Not even the pin stripe (according to the door tag).

As far as mods go, my vision was "stock'ish" but any part added had to be top quality and/or hard to find pieces.

Engine/Drivetrain:
    - Tubular GT40 (early "made in Japan" version) upper and real Ford Racing lower (not explorer)
    - 3 Bar GT40 heads (from a Lightning, not an Explorer)
    - Almighty B303
    - 24 pound injectors
    (At first I wanted to replicate the 93 Cobra engine, down to the valve covers and I do have an actual 93 Cobra intake (not chinese version) but found a tubular so...)
    - Ford Racing Z-spec T5
    - Aluminum driveshaft
    - 3G upgrade
    - A9L MAFS conversion
    - 75mm? MAF, TB and spacer
    - Aluminum rad
    - Electric fan hidden in stock shroud to make it look stock (not the cheapo version, also has proper 70amp circuit that starts at 190 degrees)
    - BBK long tube headers, BBK 2 catted H-pipe and Flowmasters and Flowmaster tails
    - 255LPH pump

Suspension wise, it has:
    - Maximum Motorsports tubular K-member
    - Max Motorsports reverse offset tubular control arms
    - Max Motorsports coilover kit up front
    - Bilstein struts (those damn things cost over $1000)
    - Max Motorsports strut tower brace
    - Max Motorsports solid steering shaft
    - Max Motorsports solid rack bushings
    - Max Motorsports adjustable lower control arms
    - KYB rear shocks (non adjustable)
    - FRPP upper control arms
    - Eibach Sportline springs in back (#275 coilovers in front)
    - 2003 Cobra brakes front and back (with Cobra logo on front calipers, hard to find)
    - New 18" wheels (275's and 245's new tires)

Body:
    - Sport GT seats reupholstered
    - Mach 1 lip
    - Rolled rear fenders
    - Full length sub frame connectors
    - 2" (?) metal cowl hood painted satin black but will get it painted properly shortly
    - New factory replacement headlights with real bright LED conversion

There's no rush and I haven't advertised it really. I feel like I need to fix some bugs before putting it on the market, so my priority are gears, paint correction, hood painted and oil leak. I don't think it will ever drop in value so it doesn't matter if I own it another 4 years. lol

yea i have my 85 vert thats original 85k on it.. new top new dash pad new 306 with heads cam intake.. but i am toying with selling it just dunno what i wanna do lol. i seem to change cars alot in the last 10 years.

stangstevers
    Still carb'd? Is it a GT vert or LX?

GT Vert and carbed still with a holly 650 qtf