Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rogers Ignite TV

Switched over a couple months ago to Ignite Cable and Internet. Went with a low package with the fewest cable channels as parents just need the basic channels but opted for 500mbps internet speed, Crave + HBO and a sports package to watch F1. Paying about the same I was before but faster internet. The Ignite cloud is handy. Record something on tv and watch it on my phone or tablet later.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

They are all the same in the end as far as price, after all the rebates fall off from Rogers , we have ignite , unlimited internet, better TV, + a few stations , and a cell phone NO DATA but unlimited NA use, $267.76 is our monthly bill, very reliable and fast, too switch back , BELL would be a bit cheaper but with install etc it works out the same by the year !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    Rogers loves to give u a deal....and then send you a bill when the promo expires (every 2 yrs)....forcing you to call them and negotiate a new deal. I've been a customer of theirs for many, many years. Service up time has been solid. Interesting to watch the shift in dynamics over the last handful of years with the prices of internet going up while Cable is coming down (cause lots of people are getting rid of Cable TV and going to streaming services). Rogers is going to get their $150+ one way or the other it seems.

Best to call in periodically to see what kind of new deal they can offer you (so I was told by one of their customer service reps)….

On a somewhat related note, I installed one of those flat HD antennae's to one of my upstairs windows facing the CN Tower....I'm getting approx. 20 channels with it, with a number of them in HD!
    Also put up an antenna a few years ago, the HD quality is a lot better then Rogers or Bell compressed signals
    Tuned into a hockey game on CBC when I put it up & was amazed at the quality

Best part is its FREE

PS: If your putting up a FTA antenna, point all of it at Buffalo as their the weakest signals due to distance.
    Most of the other channels are broadcast from the CN tower & very strong even with the antenna pointing south
    Last edited by Spock; 11-22-2020 at 08:15 PM.