Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown and shooting at Yorkdale Mall.

Lockdown and shooting at Yorkdale Mall.

WTF! This city is getting real shit.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4805214

WTF
    when cops were carding....the gun-happy douchbag gangsters would leave the weapons anywhere but on themselves so they wouldn't get nabbed for illegal gun possession when a cop worked them over

now that the cops can't card these assholes....they carry 24/7

this is what you get when politicians give SJWs and their activist cousins a seat at the table

give the cops their power back and this will stop

I agree with you. They need to be carded for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    when cops were carding....the gun-happy douchbag gangsters would leave the weapons anywhere but on themselves so they wouldn't get nabbed for illegal gun possession when a cop worked them over

this is what you get when politicians give SJWs and their activist cousins a seat at the table

stangstevers
    Using statistics is racist tho...

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Using statistics is racist tho...
    the problem with taking carding away from the coppers isn't exclusive to Desmond Cole and his gang of victimhood-industry nutters

not every gun-carrying douchebag looks the same

but all gun-carrying douchebags don't get carded right now....zero...zipp...nadda

I sent pant load Tory an email yesterday telling him all the cops want carding back cuz it works, all I got was a form letter on the subject. They have letters already made up to send you depending on the subject. Toronto sucks and I've hated it for about 10 years now and hating even more these days, start putting bullets in these guys head so we don't have to deal with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Apparently it was less than 90min before Tory was on twitter talking about hand gun bans.

Nothing will change as long as these incidents are used to push ideals instead of actuall change. Much like the problem the us has

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    I sent pant load Tory an email yesterday telling him all the cops want carding back cuz it works, all I got was a form letter on the subject. They have letters already made up to send you depending on the subject. Toronto sucks and I've hated it for about 10 years now and hating even more these days, start putting bullets in these guys head so we don't have to deal with them again.
    I don't blame Tory personally....he wants to stop these bastards

problem is our mayoral system....Tory is only 1 fucking vote....out of what?....45???

when council is stacked with these shithole lefties then you get what we have now

send your emails to the likes of Kristyn Wong Tam, Joe Cressy and Mike Layton....these are the fucktards that handcuff the police in this city

^ Yes they are.

Until they police are allowed to act in a way that cripples these guys ability to roam freely with guns...............it's only going to get worse.