Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you pay 20K USD for Very Low mileage 1982 GT?

I like the black one , personal preference, idkif I’d drop 20+k on a fox but the black ones priced pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    This car has me daydreaming all day and night about buying it. The car is a true time capsule and really is my dream car. Just soooo much money and the wife and kids think I'm going looney for wanting a crappy old Foxbody. What do you all think? Is it worth it or just wait for a cheaper one to come along.

Here's a link to the Ebay auction. I've been in contact with the owner.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1982-Ford-M...dbZ0u8&vxp=mtr
    Honestly Boomer...no I wouldn't pay close to that for the silver one. The black one looks like a very nice clean example of an 82 and is much more reasonable.

I think the recent Dennis Collins sale of fox bodies at Barrett Jackson has temporarily inflated asking pricing of these...I have a feeling that if you wait it out that silver one could be had for around 12K once reality sets in on the current owner.
    FABMAN

Buy it. You only live once. I can't wait to see it.....

I think the black is a much nicer car sure it's not as fast but better car to start with, and like how in the e-bay ad for the race he called it a coupe funny looking coupe to me...

I spent way too much when I bought the Lightning but I wanted it....lol...do what makes you happy.
    2024 VW MK8R - Lapis Blue - 6-Speed
    2004 SVT Cobra - Sold
    2004 SVT Lightning - Sold

If you're asking me the question my answer would be "No, I wouldn't" $10,000 for just about any Fox Body is too much money no matter what colour it is or what's done to it, Foxes are way over rated and if they didn't come with a 5.0L badge they would be just another "K" car as a friend once told me.

Boomer, buy the car you want not the car we want.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Can't put a price on what makes you Happy, YOLO!...

I know Boomer really wants a Silver one....he's had a couple black ones. Exactly Arnold....YOLO!!!! (as long as you can afford it LOL)

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    If you're asking me the question my answer would be "No, I wouldn't" $10,000 for just about any Fox Body is too much money no matter what colour it is or what's done to it, Foxes are way over rated and if they didn't come with a 5.0L badge they would be just another "K" car as a friend once told me.

Boomer, buy the car you want not the car we want.

Harsh!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Harsh!!! LOL
    Lou, it's not all about performance for everyone.....some people pay huge money for cars that are big crap boxes in terms of performance, quality etc. It all comes down to what people want. Honestly to me, anything 05+ is a boat....I like them, but I prefer my smaller feeling Fox. Anyways, by your logic, no one should want a 69 Camaro RS/SS or a 70 Boss 429 as they are based on cheap platforms and performance is no where close to a new car.