Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New Ford Retail Tracking Website

New Ford Retail Tracking Website

Got this from Mustang 6G and they got it from blue oval.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Ford vehicles only – Excludes Lincolns
    Retail orders only
    2018 & 2019 Model Year vehicles as they are available
    Excludes Ford GT vehicles
    Requires VIN to track – a VIN that is not scheduled may produce an error message

The New Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website

https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking

SUMMARY
    We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
    When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing

Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

• In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

• Awaiting Shipment

Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
    This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

• In Transit

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.

• Delivered

Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.

Website supports 2018 Model Year Ford vehicles (excluding Ford GT) and will pick up with 2019 Model Year Ford vehicles when they launch.

KEY POINTS

•  Ford vehicles only – Excludes Lincolns
    •  Retail orders only
    •  2018 & 2019 Model Year vehicles as they are available
    •  Excludes Ford GT vehicles
    •  Requires VIN to track – a VIN that is not scheduled may produce an error message
    •  Website link: https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking

That's kinda neat. Great that they have caught up to UPS.
    What would REALLY impress me though would be if the ap had some webcams that would alert you and follow your car through the actual production line. Now THAT would be cool.
    -Don____________

That would definitely be cool to see it go through the build. What would be even cooler is that they send you a video of your car being built.

They had that before.. Well similar. Called Cotus. Nothing more frustrating watching your truck sit in awaiting shipment status for 6 weeks.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

I used this website to track my 2018 Mustang GT all through the process. It was really cool to see each time it moved a step further in the process.
    Highly recommend this to anyone getting a new car.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

I used this website to track my 2018 Mustang GT all through the process. It was really cool to see each time it moved a step further in the process.

correction it was called Cotus at the time (May 2018)

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post

correction it was called Cotus at the time (May 2018)
    What colour is your '18? coupe? vert? Options?