Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough.

Angry Enough is enough.

Shooting last night resulted in one dead, another two shot already this morning. The powers to be in this city need to stop fucking around and get a grip on whats happening in every corner of our city and beyond. Over the last couple or three years, has become all too common and instances are growing at an alarming rate. Yet the most important things going on at city hall, fighting with the province over a reduction of council n endless banter about more bike lanes and lower speeds on city streets.

Off my meds again
    Don't expect any positive changes any time soon.

The vermin from Toronto are spreading, 2 shootings in as many weeks in St. Catharines Both shootings are believed to be drug related and suspects are from the GTA. But we all know nothing will be done to address this, its the honest folk who will get kicked in the nuts, and be the ones punished. The scumbags will thrive.
    Last edited by BackinBlack; 09-25-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    1990 LX Notch & 1992 LX Notch, 2002 GT Vert & 01 GT.

There is no easy way to deal with shootings. It’s not like they know where it’s going to happen...it’s all just out of the blue.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

part of the problem - I think - may have been, several years ago the maguinty liberals uprooted lot of the bad neighbour hoods gave incentives and scattered people throughout different parts of the GTA spreading the problem around and rooting into different areas of southern Ontario - I lived in Brampton for several years and seen the effect this behavior had on the youths growing up in that area a seemingly sprouting more gang like behavior in all the neighbourhoods....the government solutions are always short term thinking and forced with being politically correct - some people just don't want to mesh with society and more care and control may need to be addressed there...with all the different backgrounds in Canada now I don't believe the race or majority cards need to played - there really isn't a majority any more but a diverse mix....gangs don't discriminate people just society and society needs to eliminate that mentality of thinking

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by BackinBlack View Post
    The vermin from Toronto are spreading, 2 shootings in as many weeks in St. Catharines Both shootings are believed to be drug related and suspects are from the GTA. But we all know nothing will be done to adress this, its the honest folk who will get kicked in the nuts, and be the ones punished. The scumbags will thrive.
    Not to mention London and Kitchener.

Dundas Street homicide: London police seek 3 suspects after targeted shooting

Man killed in targeted shooting in downtown Kitchener, police say

~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Club Supporter
    The problem is loud cars...definitely loud cars.

BTW, who is buying the drugs these days (that these guys are fighting over)? Is it soccer moms and unhappy middle classers?

Agree, it's frustrating to turn the radio/tv on and hear about yet another shooting or stabbing. Believe the solution being offered is to hire more police/increase their presence in common problem areas?

From what I've heard (via the media) most of the shootings seem to be targeted/gang related? Not sure how you address the real problem, which is kids/young adults joining the gangs. In my mind, the problem can probably be traced back to the individuals socio/economic situation. No parental guidance/support, pressure to join a gang, need money, etc., etc.

Regardless, any way you look at it, its a sad state of affairs, and no doubt there will be collateral damage in some cases, i.e. innocent people's lives taken or drastically altered....and people will begin to live in fear.

stangstevers
    Hammerhead touched on a good point. What it is is a very extreme-left-wing (communist?) "solution" to get rid of "white and/or wealthy neighborhoods". I think it's called something, forgot the name right now. The "theory" is that certain people are poor because of systematic racism. So let's put them in rich areas, give them "affordable" housing initiatives. So the ghetto ends up in nice neighborhoods and instead of the poor people moving ahead in life, getting inspiration from the wealthy folk and working harder, they bring the ghetto with them and with that gun violence, drug dealings, and other garbage that makes them poor (not due to systematic racism).

I would F-ing fight that if the government bought my neighbour's house and dumped some shit head ghetto fucktards to not only live off MY TAXES and ruin my property value and make my life shit... I think I'd end up in jail for life.

Our governments should be all fired, burnt down, and rebuilt. I mean line up the trudeaus and wynnes and hang them. Time for a revolution before it's too late.