Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  114
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This or...

This or...

I love my American Muscle cars. Sometimes I like the old school rides but part of me loves the tech and all out performance of the new stuff. I have a blast with my buddy doing this on our weekly coffee nights so gun to your head if you had to pick between these two cars which one would you take? No substitutions.

1970 Chevelle SS 454

OR

2017 Dodge Challenger Demon

Ok so no secret I'm a GM muscle car guy at heart but in the same breath I like to drive and enjoy my car. With that said, Chevelle makes me drool but Demon would be the one occupying my driveway. I'm just not a garage queen car owner, respect many here are and thats the part of the hobby they enjoy, just ain't for me.
    Add in the option Chevelle is a full on corner carving resto mod..............fawk yes.

I'd have to go Chevelle...love the old cars!!! Had a 72 Cutlass vert in my younger years. Sorry i sold it!!

^ Sometimes the memory is better than the car.

Sometimes?

Love the fact I get to drive so many cool older rides.

Love these this or that cars because both have their merits. For me personally that Demon does it for me. That would be the car sitting in my driveway.

I love those old cars but I could never own a collector - I just won't be able to not beat the shit out of it! if I could afford the new one I would choose it...but their are some things about the new ones that turn me off - #1 paint jobs on a 70,000$ car should be mint new cars today have the worst paint jobs I've seen and this needs to be addressed. At one time you couldn't beat the finish on a new car. now they suck nd that would drive me crazy everytime I looked at it from an angle...

Mustang Occasionally
    If you want to enjoy the car whenever you want, the Demon is definitely the way to go.

If you’d be ok with a fair weather weekender cruising car that will require extra care, then the Chevelle.

I know what I’d choose.

Don't I know it. That is part of the reason for getting rid of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I love those old cars but I could never own a collector - I just won't be able to not beat the shit out of it! if I could afford the new one I would choose it...but their are some things about the new ones that turn me off - #1 paint jobs on a 70,000$ car should be mint new cars today have the worst paint jobs I've seen and this needs to be addressed. At one time you couldn't beat the finish on a new car. now they suck nd that would drive me crazy everytime I looked at it from an angle...