Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 Stanley Cup, not it's for real...

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    our 1st PP line is absolutely lethal

Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Kadri, Rielly

when opposing coaches get a penalty....they know a goal is coming

our #1 and #2 forward lines are freakin dangerous

our big goaltender is at the top of his game

our D is the only concern....but with guys like Dermott and Ozi coming up the ranks....I'm pretty optimistic

both Matthews and Marner have upped their skill set vs last year....and they we're pretty damn good last year.....barring any injury, in a few years these two will be considered top 5 in the game imo

and we look like a cup contender without our 1st line winger....when Willy finally signs and gets our there it's gonna be something to watch

and guys like Johnsson and Kapanen you can't take lightly either

with Martin gone...we don't have a slugger....but I'd happily take a powerplay goal over a fighting minor

this team is the best shot we have at a cup that I've ever seen
    Not to bring you down.....BUT remember the stacked and talented team the Oilers had not so long ago (and even now)? It takes a lot more than stats on paper to make a run for the cup. Having said that, the team does look its most promising in a very, very, long time. Just don't meet the Bruins in the 1st round

The Toronto Maple Leafs officially do not have there name on the Stanley cup, every 13 years a ring of the cup gets replaced with a clean slate for new winners... the maples leafs were on the tier that was recently removed

I'm a Bruins fan, so I'll just stay outta here!

So far im not impressed, got lucky vs the Habs with an OT win after getting outplayed and tonight vs the Sens they got schooled by a team that looked
    much hungrier for a win....D and Goaltending is weak, will be what costs them any success this year......Sparks in net tomorrow vs the Hawks on the road where they havent won since 2003.....The Mega coach better crack the whip cuz these guys look out of sync!

Leafs need to waive there Home games and just play 82 on the road....lmfao. This team has ZERO chance of going deep into the playoffs let alone parading the cup down yonge st......just something about that Leaf on the jersey and the Cup are like oil and water they dont mix....without a better goalie and better D there is no cup in Torontos future....again since 1967 the most games the Leafs have won in ANY playoff run is 11.....5 shy of hoisting the cup 1 shy of seeing the words "Stanley Cup Finals" at the Center Ice Circle....Ill beLeaf it when i see it if ever in my lifetime.

WTF
    9-5

4th place in the entire league.....2nd in their division

1 superstar winger still unsigned
    1 superstar centre injured

and we just smoked Pittsburgh and shut them out

if this team comes out and plays a full 60 minutes per game they can beat every other team in the league

WTF
    18-8

top what in the league?....1...2...3...4?

Matthews back...and Nylander now locked in

this is what we run for the cup with

buckle up and enjoy

Josh Leivo to the Vancouver Canucks to make room for Nylander. Maybe he'll get a chance to prove what he can do. Forward Michael Carcone in return.

WTF
    I wanna see line 1 as

Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander

they gotta try it no?.....it's too damn good to pass up

19-8 going into Buffalo tomorrow with no Nylander on the bench.....and we have a shit historical record against the Sabres

should be interesting

all about the playoffs.....im not giving out any cred to any team until i see the words "STANLEY CUP FINALS" at the center ice circle. finish the season on top or barely get in it doesnt matter, lets see what happens when you have to face the same team for 7 games and do it 4 rds in a row to win a cup...i have them for a first or second round fail...