Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 Stanley Cup, not it's for real...

Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    its pretty obvious that Tampa Bay is the toast of the east....Tampa is the team the Leafs dream they could be...
    And the Bruins lost to them in Dec. 3-2 and then beat them 4-1 in Feb....without their top scorer. Two more matches to see how it shakes out for the regular season.

If Toronto meets Boston in Rd.1, I see the same result as the previous two playoff meetings. I think Boston, Tampa, and Washington will be the ones to rise to the top of east playoffs, just not sure which goal tender will make the difference.

Sorry Leaf fans. Team does still have a much brighter future than it has in recent years.

im open to all wagers, i will take the Leafs to lose as always....Love all the cup talk in the first few posts from the begining of the season...sure is funny to read now....got to be out of ones mind if anyone thinks they are gonna make it through 3 of any of the possible eastern teams to even make a final....Boston rd 1, Tampa Rd 2....well atleast now they are making the playoffs consistantly which is some improvement....much better then 10 seasons without a playoff game lol....now they are seemingly stuck trying to win a round....even if they win one round and get bounced is that what everyone expected after adding Taveres to the mix??? not sure what everyone is watching but i surely dont see a stanley cup contender...i hope i eat my words and they pull the miracle off some day before i die.

Well they are shittin the bed again......

Well at least they came to play in the 3rd

55 HD
    They needed 4 periods tonight.

Leafs are just playing some brutal hockey.....easy to see they wont last long come playoff time!

This team has me wondering exactly why they have the highest paid coach in the league? what exactly is he teaching this team? looks like the same defence they had in his first season...8 years at 50 million and he cant teach them some basic D....

Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    Bahda boom bahda bing!! Ouch!

anyone actually think the Leafs will beat Boston?

Ill take Boston and offer and 2-1 odds on whatever amount to whoever wants to lock in a wager before the series starts...