Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 Stanley Cup, not it's for real...

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    anyone actually think the Leafs will beat Boston?
    yup...they're gonna beat them

they've been playing like utter shit the last month++....but they've proven this season that when they show up for 60 minutes they can beat the fuck outta any team

been a while since they went on a winning streak...couldn't think of a better time

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    yup...they're gonna beat them

they've been playing like utter shit the last month++....but they've proven this season that when they show up for 60 minutes they can beat the fuck outta any team

been a while since they went on a winning streak...couldn't think of a better time
    well they wont win the cup so let me know when you want my email addy to fire over that $100 your gonna owe me....lol. Leafs have a punchers chance vs Boston and thats about it.....Bruins in 5 or 7 is my call but Leafs lose regardless.

That’s a great start!

When I die, I want the Maple leaf team to carry my coffin at my funeral....Let me down one more time!!! LOL

The real Boston Bruins showed up tonight and the real Leafs showed up tonight to LOL...,Leafs got the split on the road lets see what they do back home on Monday when they feel all the pressure and the weight of the fans on there shoulders....

I think you mean the bought-and-paid for Bruins referees showed up. You can't beat a team when they can do whatever they want and not get penalties. Kadri got a penalty for getting punched.

Quote Originally Posted by G-ForceJunkie View Post
    I think you mean the bought-and-paid for Bruins referees showed up. You can't beat a team when they can do whatever they want and not get penalties. Kadri got a penalty for getting punched.
    He's a cry baby.....loves to chirp, but doesn't like it when things don't go his way. Refs remember players like that....

He's got no self control (selfish?) and now he's just made it harder for his team to move on in the playoffs. Sad part is, he was probably the best players in a Leafs uniform last night....aside from Andersen.....who tried to keep the Leafs in it.

I do think the refs lost control of the game, which led to a lot of the shananigans. That said, the Bruins played a heavy game....and if they continue to do so, Leafs aren't likely to get out of this round.

Mustang Occasionally
    Oddly quiet in here today.

Shhhhhhhhh.....we are sleeping.

55 HD
    Going to say the Leaf's won last night. Can't hear any noise Mr. H