Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 Stanley Cup, not it's for real...

yes and they lost the next night....again its the Bruins in the drivers seat going home for game 5 tied 2-2......winner of game 5 will take the seties, Vegas has Boston winning tonight and the series. Leafs have squandered 2 opportunities to take 2 game leads....atleast they made. baby step this time around being 2-2 after 4 games and not down 3-1 lmfao!! Leafs win tonight they have a chance to take the series, Boston wins tonight then its over....and i dont find it a big deal if the Leafs finally win in round one....win in rd 3 and make the finals is more like when they should get credit...

Go Leafs Go

Nice W

55 HD
    It really wasn't a good game at all. No real good plays were made by either team. But I sure do like the out come. GO LEAFS GO I think you are the better team regardless of the out come.

Be nice to bump Heinz’s team out

I know I know you’re a leafs fan at heart

It ain’t over yet.

DinoZ
    Leafs should wrap this up at home.

Leafs are Done like dinner.....anyone wanna lay some $ on game 7?

Leafs have blown 2 previous game 7’s with leads in BOSTON but crawled back from being 3 game to 1 down in both.....So blowing a 3 games to 2 lead this series is even worse then the 4-1 third period collapse in 2013//14.

I have zero hope, zero optimism, zero faith in any Toronto team....like the saying goes when i die i want the leafs to burry me so they can let me down one more time....

soooooo if any Leafs lovers out here wanna lay some $$ down for a Toronto game 7 victory Ill take Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    Leafs are Done like dinner.....anyone wanna lay some $ on game 7?

Leafs have blown 2 previous game 7’s with leads in BOSTON but crawled back from being 3 game to 1 down in both.....So blowing a 3 games to 2 lead this series is even worse then the 4-1 third period collapse in 2013//14.

I have zero hope, zero optimism, zero faith in any Toronto team....like the saying goes when i die i want the leafs to burry me so they can let me down one more time....

soooooo if any Leafs lovers out here wanna lay some $$ down for a Toronto game 7 victory Ill take Boston.
    I almost wish I was a Leafs fan Heinz!

Go Bruins!

Anybody with a lucky bounce could win this series.
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

^^^ IF the Bruins team that showed up yesterday, appears in game 7, pretty confident they will be going to round 2. BUT....we haven't seen that kind of consistency out of them this series AND these teams know each other so well, that it's turned into a real battle when it comes to the playoffs. I do think that its a shame that one of the top teams in the conference will now be exiting after the 1st round. I still prefer the old playoff format....

As for home ice advantage....so far it hasn't proven to be much of an advantage. Maybe game 7 will be different....