Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 Stanley Cup, not it's for real...

^ ^ ^

Not a fan of the first round format either.

They have 2 road wins each so home ice hasn't played a factor.

The ice surface has been shit at TD Gardens with some strange bounces and most notably it is the Bruins complaining about it.

Game 7 should be an edge of your seat affair!

Go Bruins!
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Be nice to bump Heinz’s team out

I know I know you’re a leafs fan at heart
    you are correct i am a Leafs fan 100% i just dont bbuy into hype, i buy into results...Leafs track record speaks for itself...its the reason why i am out of hope and optimism....so use to them losing its become what i expect......i expect them to lose Tuesday unless God himself puts on a Leaf Jerseey and performs a miracle....and regardless win or lose they wont win a cup or even make the finals so put us all out of our misery now....Boston vs CBJ will be a good series

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    ^ ^ ^

Not a fan of the first round format either.

They have 2 road wins each so home ice hasn't played a factor.

The ice surface has been shit at TD Gardens with some strange bounces and most notably it is the Bruins complaining about it.

Game 7 should be an edge of your seat affair!

Go Bruins!
    I'm a bit surprised the ice isn't better, and warmer weather is no excuse. TD Garden is not even that old. Would suck to have the game determined on a bad bounce. Oh well, both teams have to play on it, so there's no real advantage. Hoping the B's can pull it out once again....

Quote Originally Posted by ALLKHEINZ View Post
    you are correct i am a Leafs fan 100% i just dont bbuy into hype, i buy into results...Leafs track record speaks for itself...its the reason why i am out of hope and optimism....so use to them losing its become what i expect......i expect them to lose Tuesday unless God himself puts on a Leaf Jerseey and performs a miracle....and regardless win or lose they wont win a cup or even make the finals so put us all out of our misery now....Boston vs CBJ will be a good series
    I guess I’m in same boat , spent a lot of time at MLG as a teen with Marlies watching Salming , Sittler etc .When we came off the ice on Saturday morning leafs would have a pre-game skate , good times.
    Having said that I’m ready to jump on the bandwagon if they move on but not holding my breath

i dont think there will be any in between tonight, i think the Leafs blow them out of the building (ya right!) or they shit the bed as usual....doubt this will go to Overtime but def be edge of the seat if it did......i think there is just as much pressure on the Leafs to win tonight as there is for Boston to win at home...Leafs will have to deal with all the questions as to why they continuously fail in crunch time and why Boston continues to be the Leafs Kryptonite!

at least i will get my $100 off WTF as a consolation...lol. how he ever bet on them to win the cup this year ....well LMfAO!

Leafs will win tonight 3 - 0....Two empty netters.

55 HD
    I think the Fans are looking for the win tonight more than the Leaf's themselves. GO LEAFS GO you have more talent than the Boston team so lets see it tonight.

I'm a Leaf fan regardless and always have been. See no need to cheer for another team as only 1 can win each year. Ya have to say they are entertaining most games throughout the season.

Mustang Occasionally
    Deflated puck scandal.

#51 on the ice for both Boston's goals.
    Didnt he do the same shit last year?

DON’T POKE THE BEAR!!

GO BRUINS!!!