Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you react?

How would you react?

So yesterday I dropped the corvette off to be safetied at a shop that i have dealt with many times in the past with great results. Very reputable, clean and courteous. Unfortunately this time wasn’t my best experience.

I zeroed the trio when i dropped the car off, when I returned the car had 17kms on the trip.

No big deal I let it slide didn’t say anything.

My wife drive the corvette home from the shop and I drive the other vehicle, when I get home I take the keys from my wife and go to get the ownership out of the vette to go to Mto and transfer the ownership. At this time I notice big greasy bolt prints on the Passenger side of the car. Now I’m pretty annoyed, this was clearly a joy ride if you take a passenger and at least use a paper mat in my freshly cleaned corvette. I still decide not to cause a stink.

Now tonight I notice they didn’t use the proper lifting pucks to lift the corvette in the hoist and they have damaged the rocker panels and scratched the paint underneath. I know with 100% certainty that the damage was not there prior to the certification.

What would you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow .... suks to hear that , I recal you mentioned there was 20 more km on it , fak

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    wow .... suks to hear that , I recal you mentioned there was 20 more km on it , fak
    Close, it was 17kms

I’d lose my mind, but I woulda lost my mind over a 17km road test, that’s insane! not to mention the footprints.

Bring all things from greasy boots, to zerod km & question the procedure used to lift your vehicle.

I would be back there when they open tomorrow with the car for them to make things right!

I wanted to make sure I wasn’t over reacting. I plan to go in the morning.

stangstevers
    When it comes to toys... if I can't be in a position where I can watch the mechanics or not allow them to test drive (or at least I ride along). I don't go. There are a very limited few I would trust to touch my toys lol...

Don't vettes come with a valet mode?

Hope you made out ok with this

How would you react?

How’d everything go? Hope you told them about 17 km as well. I know I would have.